Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Congratulations A.G. on the completion of A DIRTY JOB
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Catch42

Congratulations A.G. on the completion of A DIRTY JOB  Reply with quote  

Really happy to hear that it's finished...Can't wait to add it to my collection in April. Cheers!

Last edited by Catch42 on Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:53 am; edited 3 times in total

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Catch42

I'll be 1st in line to buy it, Dat's fo' sho!

Last edited by Catch42 on Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
lescaster

Excellent  Reply with quote  

Will we be seeing the first chapter posted here anytime soon?

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:44 am   View user's profile Send private message
Tal

Congrats Chris. Smile

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JennyO

Excellent.

Can't wait for April. Smile

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:52 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lib

This is one of the times I'm glad I'm one of the old folks. Time goes by fast, so April's just around the corner.

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

Yay! Congratulations, Chris. I'm looking forward to it. Have some pie!

Lib, I'm with you. Time does go by much faster now, so it'll be in the bookstores in no time from my perspective. Very Happy

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
y

Yeah! It's done! Party at the AG's place!!

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:01 am   View user's profile Send private message
Hillary

Pie for manuscript. Pass it on.

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

That better be some fucking good pie, then. Congrats, Chris.

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Regina

Rock and Roll AG! Congrats on the finish!

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:26 am   View user's profile Send private message
Freaky Mojo

Congrats!

When I logged on I guess I expected to see banners, confetti or something of the more celebratory nature.

Golf clap for AG

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jaandlu

Yea! I'm so happy I gotta do the happy dance. I'm makin pie for everyone. Woohoo! Congrats Chris. I am sure we will all be super happy to get your new book in our grubby little hands. Umm..and I'll send you a pie. It's a small Island, I can just address it to Chris Moore and they'll get it to you right? What kind do you want?

You rock AG!

Ja

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

I sat on my balcony, overlooking the beautiful small lake behind my new home as two swans gently cajoled their two cygnets in the right direction and thought, "This would be perfect if I were reading a Chris Moore book."

So, hopefully, I can persuade the swans to have two more offspring next year (they mate for life...the adult swans, not their kids...they're not from the South).

Congratulations on your achievement, Chris. Having spent the last few weeks writing (arrangements for my new album, that book I started, general poetry) I am beginning to overly understand the whole process and what an achievement it would be to actually finish (let alone, finish something good).

I'm off to e-mail Mary (the ex-barmaid) so that she can prepare for April.

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goudron

I will now regale you with the highest accolades from the Halflife community:

GF
GJ
N1
WTG

As long as none of those are followed by "asshole" or "n00b," I assure you they are very positive. Normally they wouldn't even be capitalized, so you know this is quite an accomplishment!

Even though the book is done, please avoid getting hit by any busses.

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: