Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

What is wrong with you?.....

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jilly

What is wrong with you?.....  Reply with quote  

As the subject says and I pray it is provocative enough to get you to look at it. Of course it's going to be good. Yeeessshhh...Typical artist. Nothing is ever good enough. Are you like that with your photos? I guess I'm writing this because I can't see you, you can't see me and I won't get smacked for being a provocative lugnut. Okay now everyone hold his hand and tell him it's good. Yeeesh.

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:19 pm   
Ferrit Leggings

Jilly,

um, i hate to point this out to you and i say it because i consider you a friend and all but WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

ta,

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JennyO

FL,

I think she was replying to this part of Chris's post:

Chris wrote:
As usual, I have no sense of whether it's any good or even if it works.

And I think she just means we're all going to love it, so stop worrying whether it's good or not. Smile

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

JennyO wrote:

And I think she just means we're all going to love it, so stop worrying whether it's good or not. Smile

That's hooey. I'm not gonna give my stamp of approval on something sight unseen simply because Chris wrote it!! I demand proof! In fact, I should probably get to read the rough draft. Just in case. You know...you hardcore fans who aren't worried about whether he's produced 27 chapters of crap aren't disappointed. Consider it a favor. For you. The fan base. I make these sacrifices just for you.

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JennyO

deb wrote:
That's hooey. I'm not gonna give my stamp of approval on something sight unseen simply because Chris wrote it!! I demand proof! In fact, I should probably get to read the rough draft. Just in case. You know...you hardcore fans who aren't worried about whether he's produced 27 chapters of crap aren't disappointed. Consider it a favor. For you. The fan base. I make these sacrifices just for you.

You are SOOO incredibly selfless, Deb. I'm just in awe. Smile

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lauren

Deb, that's a wonderful idea!

*bonks Chris on the head* Of course it's good. Stop that. Go have some pie.

Post Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Jillybeans

JennyO wrote:
FL,

I think she was replying to this part of Chris's post:

Chris wrote:
As usual, I have no sense of whether it's any good or even if it works.

I just absolutely delight in giving you guys part of the answer to a question. Keeps you on your toes. And yeah, FL, what Jenny said. I'm going to do this again. It's fun. Yeeessshhh. And yes about the friend stuff, FL, yeah, what you said. Hey I have tangential thinking so there.

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

deb wrote:
I'm not gonna give my stamp of approval on something sight unseen simply because Chris wrote it!! I demand proof! In fact, I should probably get to read the rough draft. Just in case. You know...you hardcore fans who aren't worried about whether he's produced 27 chapters of crap aren't disappointed. Consider it a favor. For you. The fan base. I make these sacrifices just for you.
Wow. I'd go to Hell (a small town just north of here, but that's another story) and back in recognition of such self-sacrifice. So in order that you not wear yourself out in advance, I've taken the liberty of sending the AG your address so you won't have to. I may have spelled Montigan wrong, but I'm sure the rest is OK, especially the zip code, so it should arrive here, er, there, just fine.

Thanks, Mona, er, Deb. You're a brick.

Post Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: