Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

'bout time for a NEW Story Tag, wouldn'tcha say?...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dave S.

'bout time for a NEW Story Tag, wouldn'tcha say?...  Reply with quote  

...To break in the newfangled board and all.

Who's in?

For those of you who are to new to know what Story Tag is, check out Elliots post of "Buffet The Vampire Slayer".

PS - Does anyone have "The Muddled Ages" to post in this forum?

Post Sat May 22, 2004 4:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Elliot

I don't think I should have to tell you, I'm in.

L

My Twitter is twittering!

Post Sat May 22, 2004 7:06 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Q

I'm game...  Reply with quote  

I'm game....but is Elliot in?

Post Sat May 22, 2004 7:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Elliot

of course! Just don't make me go first. I have to go on pass.

L

My Twitter is twittering!

Post Sat May 22, 2004 7:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brenda

Muddled Ages & new tag  Reply with quote  

I think I have the full thing. I'll post it along with my email. If anyone' s section has been left out email me and I'll edit.

Also I'm in for this round

B

Post Sat May 22, 2004 10:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
John

I'm in as well

Post Sat May 22, 2004 11:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hillary

OOOOH. me me me.

Post Sat May 22, 2004 1:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Miss Betty

ok - someone please xplaine the rule for this section to me -- we each write a a paragraph ? Who starts? Who picks a topic?

I'm so confused!?!?!? Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Confused

Post Sat May 22, 2004 3:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dave S.

Story Tag - Rules and lack there of...  Reply with quote  

We've done a different version of the game Story Tag hare on the board (well old versions of the board) over the years. We've tried it with different rules each time.

Here's my suggestion for this go-round:

1) The writing won't begin until we have a list of all participants
2) Each participant will write one chapter.
3) There are no word limits for each chapter.
4) Each participant has 48 hours to write and post their chapter.
5) Your turn begins when the person before you posts his chapter and says "Tag, you're it."
6) Since I suggested this round, I'll volunteer to begin the game. (So, I'm writing Chapter 1)
7) There will be no predetermined order, so when I've posted Chapter 1, at the bottom of the story, I'll post "Tag Q's it" or "Tag Elliot's it" or "Tag Brenda's it", etc. (you get the idea). Whomever is "Tagged" will have to write and submit their chapter within 48 hours.
Cool Maybe if we all beg hard enough, Author Guy will grace us with a chapter, or an epilogue, or a prologue, or something.

I'm going to post something in "News and Noise" to hopefully bring some attention to Story Tag and get more participants.

Post Sat May 22, 2004 4:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Robb

I'll play.

Post Sat May 22, 2004 4:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Q

I'll start...  Reply with quote  

Chapter 1-Christmas Creeps

Christmas crept into Pine Cove like a creeping Christmas thing: dragging garland, ribbon and sleigh bells, oozing egg nog, reeking of pine, and threatening festive doom like a cold sore under the mistletoe.

NEXT!!!!!

Post Sat May 22, 2004 5:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lauren

Yippee!  Reply with quote  

I'm in.

Post Sat May 22, 2004 5:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Lynn

I'm in. Word.

(Sorry, I didn't feel, "I'm in." on it's own fully expressed my enthusiasm.)

Post Sat May 22, 2004 8:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
kjs237

Tag  Reply with quote  

I'm new but do y'all mind if I'm in?

Post Sat May 22, 2004 9:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Miss Betty

Ok - I get the rules - I'm in. Does the 1st Chapter determine the story line?

Post Sat May 22, 2004 9:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: