Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Your Homework
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dave S.

I know I'm late and many of these will probably be repeats, but here are my choicec:

Theo Crowe- Jeff Bridges

Gabe Fenton- Phillip Seymour Hoffman

Valerie Riordan- Evangeline Lilly

Dale Pearson- Bruce Campbell

Lena Marquez- Justina Machado

Mavis Sand- Rhea Pearlman

Molly Michon- Cher

Tucker Case- Owen Wilson

Raziel- William Hurt

Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Can we not call Owen Wilson beautiful? Please? I realize there are many women who find him dazzling, but he's not beautiful. The guy's nose is messed up.

That's all. Drive through, please.

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sara Leigh

deb wrote:
gadzooks wrote:
deb wrote:
Don't think you can get away from the RULES!!! post naked, stack books, participate!!!! GADZOOKS!!! don't try to be sneaky!

Can I be sneaky AND naked? Wink

not without webcam verification. sorry. Sara Leigh is adamant.

Thanks, deb. I've been a bit preoccupied with my store, so I've been away from the board for a few days.

Okay, gadzooks, you heard deb. Webcam verification if you insist on being sneaky.

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lib

Sara Leigh, you are correct on Owen Wilson, cute but not beautiful. That's why I posted that Raziel was suppose to be beautiful. They could cast a male model (if he can't act, he probably come across as stupid). Very Happy

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:30 am   View user's profile Send private message
Dave S.

How about Ed Begley Jr. as Theo Crowe?

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kit

Hello. I'm new to the board and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I thought this would be a good place to start! So here are my pics for The Stupidest Angel.

Theo Crowe- Adam Beach (Windtalkers)
Why not have an actual Native Canadian representing his race on-screen. And he hails from my city.

Gabe Fenton- Ron Livingston (Office Space)
This guy has a knack for playing the loser, and playing it well.

Valerie Riordan- Juilanne Moore (Hannibal)
She has a professional air about her that I think would transfer well to comedy.

Dale Pearson- Michael Madson (Kill Bill)
Plays the best asshole in movies today.

Lena Marquez- Salma Hayek (From Dusk Till Dawn)
I like her in everything I've seen her in and she can cross genres without missing a beat.

Mavis Sand- Rue McClanahan (Golden Girls t.v. series)
I think she would make a great tough old broad behind a bar, and she is a familliar face.

Molly Michon- Eliza Dushku (Wrong Turn)
Made up to look a bit older of course, but I think she could pull off Molly nicely as the Warrior Babe.

Tucker Case- Dean Winters (OZ t.v.series)
I see this actor playing the cool guy on the outside and a loser on the inside.

Raziel- Jason Lewis (Sex and the City t.v.series)
I think he's just pretty enough to pull off the vacant expression of the stupidest angel.______

Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Angelique

Crying or Very sad I didn't see this thread till I had already posted on another one!!!! Crying or Very sad

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goudron

Angelique wrote:
Crying or Very sad I didn't see this thread till I had already posted on another one!!!! Crying or Very sad

It'll be alright as long as you were nekkid when you posted in the other thread. Welcome to the board Smile

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Angelique

*laughs nervously*

Well I wasn't going to tell anyone about that......
Embarassed

LOL, Thanks for the welcome

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angelique

Decided to put it in the right spot....  Reply with quote  

I probably put way too much thought into this........

Theo Crowe - If he was still with us, Mitch Hedberg.....
I really couldn't think of anyone else but if I do I will post it

Molly Michon - Lucy Lawless, it seems to be a perfect fit to me

Gabe Fenton - Brendan Fraser, thought about this one and his name came up and I just couldn't find anyone better for the role than him.

Valerie Riordan - Courtney Cox, prissy pretty seems to fit

Dale Pearson - Christian Slater, he looks like a jerk and his voice is mean. To me he fits perfectly, but he may not be old enough....

Lena Marquez - Jacqueline Obradors, from NYPD Blue. When I read the book she's who I pictured.

Mavis Sand - Maggie Smith, who wouldn't think that?

Tucker Case - Tom Cruise, thought about it for a while and decided it fit nicely. Nerd trapped in a cool guy's body......

Raziel - Mark-Paul Gosellar, it could work...it really could

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goudron

Don't worry, we already assumed you were following the rules Smile

http://bbs.chrismoore.com/viewtopic.php?t=366

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Angelique

Yeah basically more or less following the rules.............

So uh, when choosing said cast members did anyone consider the things they would have to do for the movie and how that would look? Or maybe that was just me and then it was only because it's summer and I had nothing else to do?

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kimcookie

any firefly fans? i still think alan tudyk (wash) would be an excellent gabe, and nathan fillion (mal) maybe as theo...
martin freeman (the new arthur dent) could make a good theo, he's got that slightly frayed look down, if he weren't so british and probably not tall enough.
i think there will just need to be about 20 different "stupidest angel" movies made, and THEN we can pick the best actors. great plan, right? it's so easy! Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lenore

kimcookie, I'm one of Joss' bitches so I'm all over the Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyck love. If you look back a few pages I think I said that NF would make a damn fine Theo.

I so love Joss' people I would LOVE to see James Marsters as Tucker because the man is Tucker. Hot guy with a creamy geeky center.

I've seen Serenity and it's great, can't wait to see it finished with the right music etc.

Also, If you can go see Spamalot. Alan was simply great in it.

Post Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Catch42

I've had an epiphany: DALE PEARSON - VINCENT D'ONOFRIO! (Imagine - Alive: "Feeling Minnesota", UNdead: "Men In Black"...PERFECT!)
also, Pas Vega from "Spanglish" would make a good Lena (AND it would be a good chance to work with her former co-star, Cloris Leachman as Mavis! (hint, hint!)

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: