Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

actors for TSA

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

actors for TSA  Reply with quote  

I really hope you are just curious and you are not gonna sell the rights. I have trouble imagining anybody being able to make it well, and let alone getting the right actors. I can't think of one name that would fit any of the characters for this film. The only thing I can think of is, if they get a voice actor for Skinner's lines, instead of leaving him out, it should be someone doing an impression of the bush baked bean dog. Anyway, in my opinion, as worthless as it may be, I think it would be a bad idea to make a livve action movie of it. In my opinion, i have always seen it as being an animated movie, but, obviously, it would not be for kids. I am sorry for my negatism, but I don't see this movie working. Sorry.

Post Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:35 pm   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: