Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

A new picture

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FattyFattyPorkFace

A new picture  Reply with quote  

So I was looking at this picture I put together a month or two back and reminiscing about the various people and events depicted there in and I got all teary and homesick.

Reminiscing sucks.

Help me make a new picture, guys, so I can stop lookin at this one.

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lisa M

I'm so sorry, Jeff, that you are homesick. It does suck. But that's a great montage. Don't know what else to say.

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:05 am   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

cool collage...

so, who's that chick and why does she want me to kiss her? Do I know here? Is she just some random kisser? What's the deal? Is this some weird Englander thing... Cause I'm not into to that...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:38 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Which chick?

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sara Leigh

Are you requesting photos from board denizens so you can make a collage of your compound friends?

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

That would be cool. I was hoping I'd actually get to meet some of you guys and have some pics from that, but sendin me pics would be cool too. Smile

Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sara Leigh

Meeting people is, of course, the preferable way. This could be your life's work for the next year and a half, running around the country meeting people from the board and taking pictures. At the end of your sentence here in the US, you'd have a lovely collage to remember us by to compensate for having to live in Detroit all this time. Smile

Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jaandlu

Sara Leigh wrote:
Meeting people is, of course, the preferable way. This could be your life's work for the next year and a half, running around the country meeting people from the board and taking pictures. At the end of your sentence here in the US, you'd have a lovely collage to remember us by to compensate for having to live in Detroit all this time. Smile

Yeah and then, FFPF, when you go home you'll have this reminiscing moment about us. Don't twist the knife. Give up friends and collages of them.

Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

Without such pains as being separated from friends and then forcing myself to look at photos of them I wouldn't be able to write my songs. I must be tortured...don't you understand?! Twisted Evil

Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
y

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
I must be tortured...don't you understand?! Twisted Evil
Really? hmmm...good to know about FFPF...good to know....

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:19 am   View user's profile Send private message
jaandlu

Really I do the same thing. Thatís why I am here. Just to make friends I can later piss off and then write a song about.

Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: