Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

How dodgy are you?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FattyFattyPorkFace

How dodgy are you?  Reply with quote  

Let's find out how crooked you guys are.

Follow this and find out!

Crooked
Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 19 Potential fine: £9500

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ginjg

Dubious
Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 0.5 Potential fine: £0

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
y

Crooked
Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 37 Potential fine: £7000

...I swear...I didn't do it! Stupid quiz....

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:50 am   View user's profile Send private message
rjr_ca

Holy Crap
Years in prison: 5.5 Potential fine: £5000
That realy puts a damper on my weekend plans.
I think what got me was the Allentown incident when I was reflecting on the Alabama girl I met in Minnisota. Damn

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:14 am   View user's profile Send private message
deb

I swear, all answers I gave were 100% true:

Criminal
How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be… You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Years in prison: 62 Potential fine: £9500

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DanSRose

Ha-ha! I'm the least criminal criminal.
That wacky Singapore.

Dodgy

Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes:

Years in prison: 12.5 Potential fine: £2000

Adventures!

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lisa M

Risky. Unlikely to be prosecuted.

Years in prison: 15.5 Potential fine: £7000

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
jaandlu

Dubious
Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 8 Potential fine: £5000

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lib

Upstanding
How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 1 Potential fine: £5000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ferrit Leggings

Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 27 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

FL

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 0.5 Potential fine: £5000

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jaandlu

Oh SL you poor boring woman. Or you total liar. You be the judge.

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Boring. Sad but true.

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ferrit Leggings

Sara Leigh wrote:
Boring. Sad but true.

Could you post some cash for me!?

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ginjg

Well, I excluded my youthful offenses to get my .5 years.

With those deeds before my 16th B'day included I got

Risky
I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 81.5 Potential fine: £0

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: