Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

How dodgy are you?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jaandlu

Just a couple of links for you FL.

www.kingstahlmanbail.com

www.Toll-Free-1-888-Bail-Bond.com

Give me a call if I can help.

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Ferrit Leggings wrote:
Sara Leigh wrote:
Boring. Sad but true.

Could you post some cash for me!?

I'm a little strapped for cash myself just now. I'll see what I can scrounge up though. In spite of being in the clear, I've got that rather large fine to pay, you know.

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sgt_steve

Dodgy

Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 37 Potential fine: £7000

Cripes! How anyboidy could get to my age and not be due at least 20 years is beyond me (no offence, Sara).

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goudron

Dubious

Years in prison: 6 Potential fine: £5000

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

sgt_steve wrote:
Cripes! How anyboidy could get to my age and not be due at least 20 years is beyond me (no offence, Sara).

Well, they don't seem to count substance abuse as much. I've always been a terrible liar and very early in my education I found the consequences of breaking the rules far too humiliating to go through if I could avoid it. Actually I discovered that there are lots of ways to get into mischief without actually breaking the rules by just bending them a little. Twisted Evil

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Naked and Famous

Dubious

Bet you didn't think you were on the wrong side of the law when starting this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent (not really). Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you mightl get a knock on the door...

Years in jail: 8 potential; fine 5000 pounds (don't think there is symbol for pounds on my keyboard.)

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 26.5 Potential fine: £7000

... I'm not even 18 yet and already I have the possibility of jail time... Wow... Shocked

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lisa

In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £2000

Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FattyFattyPorkFace

Ok, I'm looking for volunteers to form a corruption crew. We need to corrupt some of these people...I mean, lisa? Really? Common, we gotta corrupt!

FL? CU? Hillary? Come on! We have a job to do.

Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Ok, I'm looking for volunteers to form a corruption crew. We need to corrupt some of these people...I mean, lisa? Really? Common, we gotta corrupt!

Oh this'll be greatly interesting...

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ferrit Leggings

I will have a go but I have been trying to corrupt Ja for some time now and nothing works on him. He is just too damn good.

FL

Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lukaret

Ferrit Leggings wrote:

I will have a go but I have been trying to corrupt Ja for some time now and nothing works on him. He is just too damn good.

FL
Question: What if you're already corrupted? ^_^

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DanSRose

Man, you should have brought this up sooner. For AG's Supremo Birthday Party. This year's theme: "You Spell PRISON with PRO-SIN"

Adventures!

Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
libertine101

meep!  Reply with quote  

Dubious

Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 22 Potential fine: £2000 Shocked

Oh, and I seem to have a weakness for men named Dave. Lord help me..there is probably one here that I will fall for...

Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
oatmeal

Years in prison: 87 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Damn, im going to hell
they are already forwarding my mail

Post Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: