Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Stupidest Angel 2.0?

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kate R

Stupidest Angel 2.0?  Reply with quote  

I heard tell of the Stupidest Angel 2.0, and I was just wondering how it differs from the first version, other than the cover being red instead of yellow. Also, the Barnes and Noble I frequent has a table devoted to the Quills Awards, and yet Stupidest Angel is not featured. Fooey on them. Razz

Post Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:41 pm   
chris
Site Admin

The Stupidest Angel has a 32 page bonus chapter. And it's red.

I'd say buy it for a present for someone, read the new material, then give it to a friend. Two partridges in one pear tree. (or something) Smile

Post Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jillybeans

chris wrote:
The Stupidest Angel has a 32 page bonus chapter. And it's red.

I'd say buy it for a present for someone, read the new material, then give it to a friend. Two partridges in one pear tree. (or something) Smile

Is the red as irony for some of the stuff in the bible about what Jesus supposedly said? Now that's cool and ironic. I like that!!!!!!!!!!

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:11 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lenore

Good idea about the gift giving and the sneak reading.

But may I ask what made you add a chapter? It's just curiosity but I thought it was excellent as it was. You don't have to give details but what did you find lacking in the first one.

Did the editor go nutz on you or something?

Post Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:38 am   View user's profile Send private message
chris
Site Admin

Lenore wrote:
Good idea about the gift giving and the sneak reading.

But may I ask what made you add a chapter? It's just curiosity but I thought it was excellent as it was. You don't have to give details but what did you find lacking in the first one.

Did the editor go nutz on you or something?

No, no, no. It was my idea. Value added. So it wouldn't be the same book that we released last Christmas. The new chapter is a totally new story, of the Lonesome Christmas Partyin Pine Cove the following year.

Post Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Kate R

You know, it's sad that that was your last book in Pine Cove. I really love Theo and Molly, and Mavis, and Gabe, well and pretty much everyone. Sniff sniff. You know, you should totally do a Mormon sequal to Lamb - you alluded to it in Coyote Blue, even though that came first (Coyote said something like, oh yeah that guy with the hairy face. He tried to teach me to walk on water. I can do it pretty good in winter). Lol. You know, that book made me look up Coyote legends, and I told watered-down versions of them to my pre-school kids and they loved them. So, I suppose I owe a few peaceful afternoons to you. Hats off.

Post Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Catch42

A.G.
I just read the first page of the bonus chapter that yuou posted on the blog...Wow! I'm excited to find out what William Johnson "the man with no middle-name" has planned for unsuspecting Pine Cove! Now I can't wait for November, dammit! Keep us posted!

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Jillybeans

You are truly an evil man, Chris for giving us only one page  Reply with quote  

and I like that in a person. Now my imagination is running amok and I have a feeling that William is either the Christmas fairy in an evil body or a reanimator that would change the whole course of humanity.

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:11 am   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

now im wondering if theres gonna be another chapter like last time....
chapter 16
soooo.....

so that really sucked

I loved that and wsa reading it in the 15 min break I was given for work. then came downstairs and was dyeing of laughter. my boss was wondering if I was ok..... then i told him about the book and he ok g oback outside and clean that parking lot....

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

Kate R wrote:
You know, it's sad that that was your last book in Pine Cove. I really love Theo and Molly, and Mavis, and Gabe, well and pretty much everyone. Sniff sniff. You know, you should totally do a Mormon sequal to Lamb - you alluded to it in Coyote Blue, even though that came first (Coyote said something like, oh yeah that guy with the hairy face. He tried to teach me to walk on water. I can do it pretty good in winter). Lol. You know, that book made me look up Coyote legends, and I told watered-down versions of them to my pre-school kids and they loved them. So, I suppose I owe a few peaceful afternoons to you. Hats off.
Molly gabe and the spider were my favs. Smile if anything I think there should be a sequel to Fluke as well.... lol Kona.... LMAO I need to re-read that after I get to work on coyote blue. then after that....lust lizard again then fluke again

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ginjg

Well, Gracie, now we know your true profession Confused

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ginjg

gracie wrote:
cis, ew ah a ick mannn. cu-in oungs ou. ow ew ink of is suff?

Given the the proclivities of William, it implies that you're the type he seeks out. Then again, maybe your keyboard was on the blitz

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: