Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

John Grisham Sucks

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JeremyNC1

John Grisham Sucks  Reply with quote  

I Manage a very popular deli-cafe in NC usualy prety boring until the other day! A limo driver came in and told me John Grisham would be coming in a few hours . I had recently recieved his newest book for my birthday and was prety excited to get it signed but hes an asshole !!!! He sat in my deli taking interviews with countless reporters for 2 hours. Not one of them bought anything and niether did he which was not my major concern at the time . I had asked his little trole to make sure he signed my book when he left she said yes . The next thing I see is them walking out the door not even a polite head nod for the abuse well I guess Im still not over it that was 2 months ago
Jeremy

Post Wed May 26, 2004 4:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
photoguy53

Grisham.....Hah!  Reply with quote  

Well, that's what you get for reading John Grisham!

"Law breeds pomposity"

Post Thu May 27, 2004 5:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris
Site Admin

His "people" should not have let that happen, even if he was too busy. to remember I guess when you sell that many books you become PR bulletproof.

On the other hand, I sort of agree with the other poster about the law. One of the things I didn't like about the Firm was that people left rooms without saying anything. Seemed rude to me.

Post Thu May 27, 2004 8:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: