Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Cast for The Stupidest Angel

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlet Cruento

Cast for The Stupidest Angel  Reply with quote  

Okay this took me some time, and I know some of the choices may seem stupid... but hey, I don't care.

Theo Crowe:
Vince Vaughn, he's exceptionally tall and looks as if he was once a crackhead, or could be a crackhead. No offense to Vaughn fans out there.

Molly Michon:
Kelly Ripa, I could seriously picture her all psychotic and dellusional.

Gabe Fenton:
Steve Buscemi

Valerie Riordan:
Monica Potter

Dale Pearson:
Dan Aykroyd

Lena Marquez:
Eva Longoria

Mavis Sand:
Judi Dench

Tucker Case:
Owen Wilson

Raziel:
Fabio... hahaha

Post Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

yeah I havent posted in a whole, too much stuff to take care of in my world and not enough time for me to remember anything else. ok my views they sound weird...
Your homework today kids is to cast the following parts for a movie of the Stupidest Angel. Post your answers in the Blog Comments Please. (All or any suggestions are welcome if you don't want to do the whole cast.)

Theo Crowe - David Duchovney sorry cant think of anyone better

Molly Michon - Lori Petty (shes nuts I swear)

Gabe Fenton - dunno, but I really liked that guy. hmm....maybe orlando bloom?

Valerie Riordan -

Dale Pearson -

Lena Marquez -

Mavis Sand -

Tucker Case -hmm.....not sure, maybe Depp would make a good tucker?

Raziel- dunno why but I can jsut see my EX as him, religeous, an idiot, and his looks match him perfectly including his height. if anyone wants his name i'll gladly give it. I know his adress adn have a pic somewhere on my other comp. seeing him in his silk suit...youd say yeah thas him, but he has shorter hair.

ok I dunno really I'm not good at taht but i started to laugh and I need to re-read that book when my firend is done...and lamb...ok time to finish hw...

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: