Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

The newbies sent me to delegate
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Almighty Tofu Ninja

The newbies sent me to delegate  Reply with quote  

Not really. I wanted a better topic title than 'Newbie checking' in, and any forms of said title. I've read many of Mr. Moore's books, and I've actually been inspired to start my own story. It's not very far right now, but it's based on theft of pop tarts. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know I'm here.

>_>
<_<

*vanishes*

Post Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
jaandlu

Welcome Almighty Tofu Ninja! Please read the rules and post like mad. Don't believe any of the rumors about the cool aide. Pie and pudding are free. And if you plan on bringing Pop Tarts into the mix you had better bring enough for everyone.

Welcome and don't forget to post. If you have something for our Fan Fiction Library it would be most appreciated. Maybe a story about Pop Tarts?

Post Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Almighty Tofu Ninja

Post like mad I will.

Post Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
y

Yes, yes...what Ja said. Welcome and all that. Help yourself to pie and pudding.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Almighty Tofu Ninja

Is there pie flavored puddin', or puddin' flavored pie?

Post Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
jaandlu

Both.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DanSRose

Are you a ninja made of tofu, defending the honor of all tofu-kind, serving the tofu-king, Tofu-ey the Twenty-Third? Or are you a ninja with a blood libel against tofu, sent to live and play within the tofu-icans before you ultimately destroy them all?

Adventures!

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Almighty Tofu Ninja

I am a ninja from the clan of Tofu. I spent forty years in the Tofu Military, working my way up through the ranks. Ten more years would pass before I would muster up enough forces to stage a major military coup. Nearly a hundred years of bloodshed followed my initial coup, but I would ultimately be victorious. A millenia later, I was finally inducted as the new king of the Tofu Clan. I then had my name legally changed to Tofu Ninja in Vermont, and changed the title I posessed, Newly Inducted Ruler of the Tofu Clan, Who Came to Power By Staging a Major Military Coup That Lasted Nearly a Hundred Years, to shogun. It's a very interesting story if you look at all the details.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

gracie wrote:
i love poptarts, especially the brownsugar cin. ones.
are those the ones in your story. I promise to buy it if that is so!!
Mmmm... poptarts...

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr Andlu

Hmpf! Pop tart's are just wanna be pies. I guess that makes you a Pifi writer. Well, welcome then. Get to posting and all that other crap.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Juline1

Almighty Tofu Ninja wrote:
I am a ninja from the clan of Tofu. I spent forty years in the Tofu Military, working my way up through the ranks. Ten more years would pass before I would muster up enough forces to stage a major military coup. Nearly a hundred years of bloodshed followed my initial coup, but I would ultimately be victorious. A millenia later, I was finally inducted as the new king of the Tofu Clan. I then had my name legally changed to Tofu Ninja in Vermont, and changed the title I posessed, Newly Inducted Ruler of the Tofu Clan, Who Came to Power By Staging a Major Military Coup That Lasted Nearly a Hundred Years, to shogun. It's a very interesting story if you look at all the details.

Oh you did it the hard way.
I just joined the club by paying $5.99 a year and even got a little 10% discount card off of fried tofu.

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

Welcome, Almighty Tofu Ninja. Get nekkid and pull up a stack of books. Please follow the rules to the letter. I think you'll fit right in, here at the compound.

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dreambuckets

Almighty Tofu Ninja wrote:
I am a ninja from the clan of Tofu.

Mmmmm....Ninjas.....

*ahem* I'm a newbie too! We should get together and scheme against the Oldie Oldenstein's around here...muwahahaha!

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:11 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

Scheming is punishable by pudding cannon.

Welcome.

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:10 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deb

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Scheming is punishable by pudding cannon.

Welcome.

I plotted and planned for you to say that, FFPF! muhahahahaha!

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: