Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

You Guys Rock!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.
You Guys Rock!  Reply with quote  

Aw thanks Chris, you make me blush. Embarassed

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
deb

Who the fuck are you, again?

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Blarg

Congratulations AG! That's awesome =P

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Lib

We are honored to call you friend.

...sniff...

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message
knikkki

I feel proud.  Reply with quote  

What a goofy reaction, but I feel proud! Congrats Chris ... you're the best baby!

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Think insane.

Congratulations dude, you earned it. I am glad that my screaming at random coworkers and patients "JUST VOTE, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S FUCKING GOOD! NO, NOT THAT ONE YOU TARD, THAT ONE SUCKED! CLICK ON THE STUPIDEST ANGEL!" helped contribute to your stunning victory. And you should have got book of the year too.

thinkinsane at mac dot com
AIM: thinkpsychotic

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
chris
Site Admin

Think insane. wrote:
Congratulations dude, you earned it. I am glad that my screaming at random coworkers and patients "JUST VOTE, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S FUCKING GOOD! NO, NOT THAT ONE YOU TARD, THAT ONE SUCKED! CLICK ON THE STUPIDEST ANGEL!" helped contribute to your stunning victory. And you should have got book of the year too.

You see, it's exactly that kind of crazy shit why I love you guys. When I think, that people have been berated, threatened, and intimidated, only so I could win a meaningless award -- well, sorry, I'm getting a little misty here.

Talk amonst yourselves...

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Taco Bob

hot damn!  Reply with quote  

That is some kinda GREAT NEWS!!! Congrats, big guy! Mr. Green

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
y

That's awesome! Congrats Chris! You know, we really didn't have anything to do with it. I mean we all voted, but you're the brains behind the book!!

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:29 am   View user's profile Send private message
Unc

chris wrote:
You see, it's exactly that kind of crazy shit why I love you guys. When I think, that people have been berated, threatened, and intimidated, only so I could win a meaningless award -- well, sorry, I'm getting a little misty here.

Talk amonst yourselves...

Congratulations, AG. Like a good former Chicagoan, I voted and voted often, and even stooped to a little berating, threatening, and intimidation when it seemed necessary.

So did you get to attend the awards ceremony? I've always wondered...when it says "presented by" next to an award, do you get to go home with the presenter?

[ photo of Chris' presenter below ]

Cool

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Tal

Think insane. wrote:

Does this mean I need to release the 50 geeks I 'napped and had bumping the votes with different IP addresses and email accounts? I'm sure we could put them to work on something...

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lisa M

Hurray for Chris and the boardello!

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:02 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lauren

Wahooooo!

Congrats, AG. Very Happy

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:06 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Sara Leigh

Yay, Chris!

To send pie to everyone, click here. Very Happy

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Cathy

Location: Austin_an island of blue surrounded by a sea of red.

That's amazing and wonderful! Congrats, Chris!

The Quill Awards page notes that the awards are going to be on NBC On October 22.
Check your local listings for time.

Yeehaw!

Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: