Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> So You Wanna Be a Writer?

Who is nano-ing?

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NodakFiddler

Who is nano-ing?  Reply with quote  

Anyone here doing National Novel Writing Month?

www.nanowrimo.org

Author guy, you in? Very Happy

Actually, AG, you'll be pleased to know that participants can list who their favorite authors are. So far 120 people have listed you as their favorite. The rest are just ignorant assholes who wouldn't know a good book if it slapped them upside their fucktardian heads.

Anyhoo, list your user name over at nano if you're doing it. I'm ejsfiddler and I can usually be found in the I Hate Myself and Want to Die forum.

Zevon, get your ass over there and sign up.

Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zevon

Re: Who is nano-ing?  Reply with quote  

NodakFiddler wrote:
Anyone here doing National Novel Writing Month?

www.nanowrimo.org

Author guy, you in? Very Happy

Actually, AG, you'll be pleased to know that participants can list who their favorite authors are. So far 120 people have listed you as their favorite. The rest are just ignorant assholes who wouldn't know a good book if it slapped them upside their fucktardian heads.

Anyhoo, list your user name over at nano if you're doing it. I'm ejsfiddler and I can usually be found in the I Hate Myself and Want to Die forum.

Zevon, get your ass over there and sign up.

Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message
NodakFiddler

Damn straight. Evil or Very Mad

Post Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

I'm considering it. It'll be a last-second decision, tho.

Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
GmeOfWhoNeedsWho

I'm on over there. 8,000 words so far. My username on nanowrimo.org is cursive_lament.

Post Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Walter

Tilting at windmills is fun!  Reply with quote  

I've decided to go with the oh so creative handle of "Walter Thurman". Just over 10,000 and counting. Now if only I could figure out what the hell it is I'm writing about...

-walter

Post Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
NodakFiddler

I was at ten thousand today and then finally figured out what to write about. So I started over. Three thousand and counting . . .

Post Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message
NodakFiddler

Copy and pasted new shit with old shit and found a way to sort of blend it all together and make it work- 13,218. I rock. Very Happy

Post Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kate R

You DO rock. I tried to nanowrimo not during the month of November, and I got to 22,657 before I realized that I had no plot and could not write. Well, I realized it before that point, but continued on anyway. I just signed up to start again, let's see if I make it this time! You should post some of your stuff in the fan fiction, just for kicks. (Are we allowed?) As of yet, I've got nothing so be thankful. Smile

Post Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NodakFiddler

Yea! 23,000!

What are everyone's user names over there?

Kate- I have excerpts posted over on my profile at nano. The excerpt I have up right now sucks but I'll change it in the a.m. Very Happy

Post Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kate R

Roan513. Honestly, CANNOT F-ING WRITE. It's so annoying. I was lamenting how my "novel" was a piece o' crap, and my brother read some of it without my knowledge and was like "Yeah, Kate, maybe you need to start over. At least you admit it."

Grrrrrr. I'll definatley have to check yours out though. Happy noveling!

Post Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sgt_steve

I decided not to go for it - there are already enough things I'm not getting done.

Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: