Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

question for ye olde author guyye

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
da5id

question for ye olde author guyye  Reply with quote  

Dear author guy,
I am madly in love with the German exchange student at my high school. So far, however, our interactions have been less than satisfying, and the closest I have come to wooing her is getting her to teach me the German word for hippopotamus (nilpferd). How can I make her pine for me in a fashion similar to my own pining?

Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:55 pm   
rjr_ca

Any possibility that you can hold your breath like a nilpferd?

Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kate R

Invite her out to do stuff - she wants to experience American culture. DO NOT take her to a fast food restaurant whatever you do. You'll give us a bad name - there was this one guy I knew once in high school who took his prom date to McDonalds for dinner as a suprise. We all thought it was funny, but apparently she was dissapointed.

Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: