Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

wait did i already post here?

how annoying am I?
Very
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
oh do shut up
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
who the hell are you?
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
nope I love you Red ^^ * hugs tightly*
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
ZOMG I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STUFF *nuzzles* (^_^;; )
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
you're a great friend.....FOR ME TO POOP ON!!
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world
wait did i already post here?  Reply with quote  

ok yeha i've been here for a while.... but I'm not so sure i've posted any introduction

how did I come here: The spider led me to this place.... (actually i kinda fell in love with my computer and was busy ignoring it from crashing one day adn I was reading a chris moore book and noticed he gave out a site, I stepped in adn VOILA! I'm here)

who I am: I Am the notorious Red Orca Moon or the Legendary Red Orca Moon. whichever is more conviant for you to remember. Fatty FAtty knows me as does Lisa M. I seem to talk to them a lot. I was first introduced to AG 's books last year or the year before. not sure but I saw fluke and it said BITE ME on the book, so I said omg... MOM! LOOK! she rolled her eyes and said we had that book., I said no we dont. and the argument took place for 3 mins. after she finished the book she handed it to me adn said she understood very little of what went on there. I read it, lulled in fove, and understood it well. I need to read it again. when my mom has no class to interpret, jsut bvefore I head out the door she teases me and says dont forget the pastrami on rye with hot mustard. I turn around and say, thas preposterous! we have none of those aside from hot mustard. Any ways I digress. I am a shape shifter when I roleplay, but I am also a spunky teenager. in reality im almost 20 and enoying my days of being single, actually theres so much freedom involved, I can actually hang out with my friends. I'm sure at least 3 people here have read the adventures of Red Orca Moon and Xion. wether or not anyone liked them thats your own decision.

now... reasons why I havent posted: many reasons
1. school
2. busy reading other books, narnia books (over read those), Angels and demons. trying to force myself to actually finish that bok and read coyote blue, and also raading anything oin my path.
3. trying to NOT get killed on halloween
4. protecting my nephew
5. am usually on the messengers and a roleplay site called Gaia
6. nothing pops up at me and screams GO POST ON AGs MESSAGE BOARD DULLARD!!
and 7. forget all the time and then go to the chat room.

ok now if you have any further questions please dont hesitate to ask. I love questions and I do love AGs stuff. I want to email him, but thanks to whatever my dissabilitie label is, i tend to be scared. not sure why but my friend spike and I became friends that way since I gathered up courage to say hi dont I know you from somewhere. I guess i have been attacked too many tiomes in my lfe that I close myself off. been doing that lately. anyways, lets move on

biggest fear: it used to be the plane crashing. well i have found a way around that. Drammamine. I take 2-4 pills and dont wake up till the ride is over. I would have to say rejection and betrayal. I have been locked inthe basement once while watching the Wizard of Oz, hence why I refuse to watch it alone and in the basement or with the lights off. dimmed yes, but mom has to be there so yeah rejection and being left in the dark and alone.

ever been in love: well i thought so but im happy with my animals, bike, and my compy. (even if it is slow...)

fav color: Red, silver and black (like a fire truck)

fav food: mac and cheese and pizza and new england fish chowder with haddock

fav music: Im alternative, i have no favorits, but rap and hip hop arent my favs. I like old school rap like fresh prince of bel air. also movie songs are good too.

fav movie: still not sure, I have been focusing on zombies, vampires (I know one, need to learn more about psychic ones) different Gods, and listening to other stories to see what will inspire e next for my story.

fav animal: Orcas (Killer Whales) foxies, and rabbits, as well as crows, and wolves and coyotes. I love almost all animals. I'm not afraid of any. now if I were to be face to face to a bear or a lion or tiger of course my first instinct is Freeze then try to run. of course I havent been in that situation yet.

fav TV show: hmm between simpsons, saved by the bell, invader zim, dr. quinn and anime things, I'm really not sure. though i cant refuse family guy. i like serious shows and shows to give me a laugh.

fav game: can only think of one. Guilty gear. out in the world i live in everyone calls me Dizzy even my teachers. but I call myuself Dizzy, RedOrcaMoon, and by my first name. Nicole

firsty name: *points above*

location: to be honest, a little place called Rockville, MD. if you ever heard about the sniper shootings well.. guess what... I was next to about 6 of them and one morning I stayted home since my bus driver was shot. or one of them.

where I work: well thats easy. A GROCERY STORE!! Giant Food, Maryland, NJ, N. VA, and DC's Safeway's competitor. Razz Giant really sucks, I am actually thinking of going to a different place, maybe a bookstore (though I'd be too tempted to read every manga and chris moore book in my path. not that i havnet almost read every C. Moore book. I still have one more to go.) i might transfer to a different grocery store, like whole foods and work outside there. trust me life at my store sucks, I used to be a bagger but now im parcel pickup, meaning i load groceries into ones car and watch them treat me like shit. scuse my languge but they do.

my age: well im almost 20. so I'm 19 1/2

gender: last i checked (2 seconds ago) i was female. I would hope it hasnt changed in that time.

fav toys: uhh lets not answer that i jsut took that the wrong way. (orca plushies that are scattered around my room)

ok im out of ideas for questions. so please feel free to post and ask away. if I have to i'll play person above me game. good for passing time away)

Post Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sara Leigh

I've seen your random posts around here, but I don't remember whether you ever got the official welcome. So here you go! (I know how thrilling this must be.)

Welcome to the Boardello. Since we're treating you like a newbie, you must act like one. So get nekkid and pull up a stack of CM books. Study the rules carefully, and adhere to all of them strictly.

I'm very familiar with Rockville. And I live 5 minutes from the Home Depot shooting site. I knew the shooter had to be in the parking lot across the highway, but nobody consulted me. They were too busy looking for a white van.

Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:52 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

LOL and hun I've been sitting nekkid on the pile of CM books since the day I read Fluke. thats when I started to collect, and now look at me I just emailed him. @)@ GAH ok. anyways.... yes white vans... I saw many of them....white vans... at the time I was doing this: -_- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! I was held captive in my world history class with a pervered teacher who hit on people. luckily he let me use my email which I keep many of.

Rockville.... ah yes...somedays I do miss the attention we got from the sniper. not sure if its the home depot im thinking of... (hell i cant think of the road name either... but then again... I dont drive..)

now lets see

I have named a bucket after our beloved lust lizard, Steve. hes somewhere around the house. he was in a shopping cart at 7am. poor guy.

found a little neopets thing in another cart. named her Kendra of course. lol

Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sara Leigh

To clarify, the Home Depot in Falls Church. I live in No. VA. Of course they saw a white van at every sniper shooting. They're everywhere around here! It would have been weird if there weren't a white van.

*wanders off muttering and shaking head*

Post Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

my friends and I were on apartments.com looking at places in gaithersburg, XD we saw a white van near a dumpster. that was funny.

Laura: HA! Chief Moose! we found the sniper!
Kathrerine and me: HA HA!
me: quick someone call!

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Katy O

Hi!

I used to live in Rockville, MD. I went to third grade at Rock Creek Elementary and I lived on Vista Drive. That was in like 1978 or so though. I'm sure it has changed. I miss MD, but I miss NY more.

Anyway, Welcome! Do what Sara Leigh says. She's kind of the boss of us all, after Chris.

Post Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:49 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RedOrcaMoon

^_^ heh Rock creek eh? I think thats near me.

meh.. I wanna live in tacoma park or PG county. I wsa like born in the ghetto and lived there, cant dress it, but I lived there.

yes I know sara is the boss along with Ken and AG.

Sara... my god... your avatar.... it looks like.... Kendra... I swear... thats almost how I pictured her in the books.

Post Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tal

RedOrcaMoon wrote:

Sara... my god... your avatar.... it looks like.... Kendra... I swear... thats almost how I pictured her in the books.

Thats the replicant from Blade Runner. And welcome fellow Marylander - I live in Frederick and Demoncatch lives in Howard County.

Post Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RedOrcaMoon

Fredrick eh? sweet, i think my friends adn I took a road trip there....i know theres a place i think its fredrick......it had a lot of drunken hobo fights but then again it was about 11:45pm...... oh well....

oh noes.... i better watch out for Demoncatch.. lol Very Happy Laughing

hmm howard county.....

yeah been there at.... 11:30pm.... not saying what I was doing but it wasnt my idea. and I almost gagged at where it was......

..............a church parking lot................ *shudders* I havent recoverd from that one....

Post Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: