Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Stupidest Angel Version 2.0

who thinks I rant too much?
me!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
nah, your special
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
.....huh? wasnt paying attention....
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
meh random poll option.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world
Stupidest Angel Version 2.0  Reply with quote  

OK so lets see, right after work today, I commanded my mom to take me to borders. she asked why. I said its time to buy some books and what not.
mom: ok....sounds good. what are you gonna buy?
Me: The Stupidest Angel version 2.0
mom: ooooooook.......
[later] mom: -_- wait....DONT YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS BOOK?!
me: Sally never returned it, and two, its red... come on......it looks so much cooler than the older one... and its *reads the cover* "Enhanced" and it says version 2.0! come on i will even personally pay for it.
mom: maybe we can get a discount....go look for some other books you might find something else too
me: kay! *comes back with 2 japanese animation comics (mangas)
mom: does it have to be those?
me: yes! these are the last two in the series.
mom: thank God....
me: *hands her the red book* I am not to read this until I sit dow nadn read Coyote blue, and I cannot have it till Christmas! its from everyone.
mom: O.o weirdo.... ah well... i guess its ok. oh well... lets go looking for other things for christmas. (btw, mom used her teachers discount card, 20% off all the books and I was temptred to buy a new copy of lamb)
me: ok (we later bought 4 beanie babies. all retired. one 2 for my brother and his fiancée, even though I was thinking about my parents when I saw those, and then one for the person who bought me my fiirst chris moore book, Fluke, and its still my favorite, then one thing for me. my mom adn I are trying to figure out hwat that thing is, but its a beanie baby.)

wait! BEANIE BABIES@@ why didnt I think of this before....

Beanie Babies and Anerican girls, some of the most commercial things out there. I still remember I only wanted certain beanie babies, but the ones I wanted, were never there. I couldnt get them. I wanted to buy Erin for my dog, since we got Carry, on St. Patricks day. Luck o' the irish. I got Erin in CAnada for like what... $5 in our money? I dunno...i t said $9.99 and it was canada. I gave them an American $10 and got back S10 canadien. it took me about 4 -6 years before I got Erin, and I couldnt be happier. ok well lets see what else to rant about? i dunno but beanie babies were the biggest rage when I was in oh i dunno 5th or 6th grade. the first I ever got was Ears the bunny. I took his tag off because I didnt know about the value, but then again, I loved him since he was for me from my 5th grade teacher. I loved that orca bean bag too, but the rabbit is special to me. I keep him on close watch everynight. that was the year that I stared to understand what was needed of me. My teacher really helped me a lot. hell she let me sit in the classroom at recess and read. I was usually unsupervised but i didnt do anything, I jsut sat there listening to opera and reading french books. I think I read the whole case by..... at leat the next 3 months. sometimes I miss those stories i once read in that book case but i didnt vare about the rest of the class. I had a table all to myself since there was no space for me and when there was, no one wanted me.

ok well I need to go bak to my paper. I wnant to say A huge thanks to chris. I jsut know this paper is gonna be good.

(my spelling sucks today because I am farther fromn the screen and its darker in here.)

Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ferrit Leggings

Re: Stupidest Angel Version 2.0  Reply with quote  

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
(my spelling sucks today because I am farther fromn the screen and its darker in here.)

Their si hoope my freind. Ken internats god creeated a spll chick jist fer u. Ale bowwow dwn befere Kn.

FL

Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RedOrcaMoon

ok I can actually read that too...since I have friends who get drunk adn then cannot spell. its ok though.

not sure how to use the spell check though.

*bows before Nigoth, Ken, and AG*

Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kilgore

You press spell check and it checks the spelling.

Kilgore
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.

-KV

Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

<--- feels like that blond that locked herself outta the car

ummmm....

meh I dont see it. oh well this how you know its me anyways.

just with me is always gonna be jsut ^^

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sara Leigh

That's "in" the car for the blonde, Red Orca

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

oh right right

yeah ^_^ oops its been a long time since I heard it on the radio or anywhere. and I have the link somewhere.

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kate R

Sara Leigh wrote:

I laughed so hard at that. I especially like the part when she's like "The windows are rolled up and it's getting really hot in here! I'm starting to sweat!" I lost it, like that scene in Fluke where the whales use Libby's boat as a diaphragm. That was a fun one to explain, btw. (like the CM connection? Lol.)

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ken
Site Admin

RedOrcaMoon wrote:
<--- feels like that blond that locked herself outta the car

ummmm....

meh I dont see it. oh well this how you know its me anyways.

just with me is always gonna be jsut ^^

Aha... another user who isn't using the default (VereorLCars) skin for the board...

spellcheck and the [book] tag are Vereor Only.

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
RedOrcaMoon

ok thanks Ken. I use the fluke one, easier to read... and its got a cetaceans tail on it... come on I couldnt resist. oh well. dont worry if I have to spell check... I use my word processor.

Post Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Kate R wrote:
Sara Leigh wrote:

I laughed so hard at that. I especially like the part when she's like "The windows are rolled up and it's getting really hot in here! I'm starting to sweat!" I lost it, like that scene in Fluke where the whales use Libby's boat as a diaphragm. That was a fun one to explain, btw. (like the CM connection? Lol.)
MY gawd! BRILLIANT!! ^^ actually at whale camp my team almost had that happen with a minke; so funny..... the minke kept rolling over next to the zodiac. poor guy... he needed a mate... oh well.

Post Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: