Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

An Introduction

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vahlee

An Introduction  Reply with quote  

Hello Hello. I've been posting for a couple of days and figured that it was high time that I took the time to introduce the new newbie of the boards. We'll approach this in the e-mail list style. I stole the Idea from RedMoonOrca, hehe. Wink

Name: April Nicole Loebick

Sex: Female

Marital Status: Married 2 years and loving it

Location: In the Ghetto of Fort Campbell, Kentucky (I hate it here, I want to go back home to north Georgia and enjoy the serene mountains and the lack of other military wives)

Occupation: *whistles* Actually, I'm a housewife/writer. I have my first book of poetry/short stories due to come out within a few months *curses the cover art department* Visit my Website at [URL] http://www.loebick.com[/URL]

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Staring endlessly at the computer waiting for my husband to IM me from Iraq. Going to the gym (yes I like it so Razz )

Favorite Books: Anything from the AG, Gone With the Wind (yeah yeah yeah, shut it), Mists of Avalon (and all the other books in the history of avalon set from Marion Zimmerman Bradley), The Count of Monte Cristo. A nice little mixture there. I'm an advid reader

Favorite Music: Anything ranging from Enya and Kitaro to Bad Religion and Fugazi. Depending on whether I want to calm down or wind myself up.

Favorite TV: Family Guy, Desperate housewives (damn ABC), Grey's anatomy, Extreme Makeover: Home edition (Okay, I'm starting to wonder why I'm being too honest), Law and Order: SVU, and the Simpsons. And amazingly I don't watch that much TV. Most of these shows come on on Sunday nights, so I have one 'good TV night.'

Favorite food: BBQ baby back ribs from this place in Blairsville, Georgia called Rib Country. *drool*

Other Info: As you may have got from this and earlier posts, my husband is in the military. He is currently deployed to Iraq and will be returning home in September. I really do miss him, but it's all part of the job description.
I am also obsessed with the Wizard of Oz, not just the movie, the whole book series and the old silent movies directed by Baum himself. My entire kitchen is done in a Wizard of Oz theme. All your Toto shakers are belong to me.
Another hobby that I should have mentioned is the fact that I'm a gamer. I play everquest (the original) on the Quellious Server, which is where my ID Vahlee comes from, heh. Oh and Mario Party and Bond games are the best games played drunk!

The end...actually, probably not. I think of something else. My mind never completes a though in one sitting.

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Let me be the first of the unofficial welcoming committee to say, "Welcome, Vahlee! Get nekkid, pull up a stack of CM books, and post with abandon!"

That said, be sure to follow the rules if you don't want to be disciplined. Twisted Evil

Does your husband need anything over there? The compound supplied Elliot with red vines and other necessities while he was in Iraq as well as Robb (aka Chuin) when he ws in Afghanistan (well, not red vines, but other necessities). And we all always have a spare book or two (or thousand in some cases) to send to a needy soldier.

Have fun here at the compound.

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
y

Hello Vahlee! Welcome to the compound! Just do whatever Sara Leigh says and all will be okay.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:35 am   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

EQ!?!

Switch to EQ2... do it, do it now!!!

and then smack these WoW wussies about the head, 'cause our game rocks like they wish theirs did...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

Ooops, almost forgot to mention, don't mind CU...he's okay as long as he doesn't OD on the zingers and coke. Twisted Evil

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Vahlee

I played EQ2 for a total of 2 weeks. I hated it. It's too linear and got really old really quickly Razz hehe.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I forgot to mention (told you I would) my children, hehe. Waffles is a Welsh Corgi Dog, MeeKeeKee is a Himalayan Cat, Peppercorn is a black mutt kitten, and Peppy is the resident Chinchilla.

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DanSRose

1- Hiii!
(2) Nudity and pie are required
C: New people always seem to miss that the Last Ass word association game is played using the last letter of the previous word. It's my pet peeve, mainly because I don't know what word to play next
#d What's your favorite kind of pie? Lime merrangue is awesomo, as is peach and strawberry and blueberry.
V. See number 2

Adventures!

Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tal

conspiracies unlimited wrote:

and then smack these WoW wussies about the head, 'cause our game rocks like they wish theirs did...

You're just jealous that we're cooler. Cool

Post Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Vahlee

DanSRose wrote:
1- Hiii!
Hi there
[quote="DanSRose'] (2) Nudity and pie are required[/quote]Nudity: Check
Pie: Check
DanSRose wrote:
C: New people always seem to miss that the Last Ass word association game is played using the last letter of the previous word. It's my pet peeve, mainly because I don't know what word to play next

Completely understood. My fault for not reading the directions. We have a game like this on my everquest guild's boards and I get annoyed when people don't do what they are supposed to, hehe. Lesson learned Very Happy
DanSRose wrote:

#d What's your favorite kind of pie? Lime merrangue is awesomo, as is peach and strawberry and blueberry.

Dutch apple Crumb pie. I also like cheese cake, even though it says cake. It's in a pie format! Come'on, it could work! But Dutch Apple Crumb..or anything with Apple pie and Ice cream *drool*
DanSRose wrote:
V. See number 2
Got it...You're not the first person wanting to see me naked. Razz

Post Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Katy O

1. Hi Vahlee, and welcome.

2. CU does coke? That would explain stuff!

Post Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:35 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: