Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> So You Wanna Be a Writer?

Critique requested

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jillybeans

Critique requested  Reply with quote  

I have to say that this boardello has given me the incentive to start writing again and sometimes I like to put in things that happen to me during the day. Once in a while I embellish to make it funnier or more poignant. Fortunately I have a rather, shall we say, twisted dark kind of Ambrose Bierce sense of humor and I'm not sure how it's received. This medium doesn't really give you the inflection that comes across in a voice, like say "A Modern Proposal" and we all know what happened to Swift.

Any constructive suggestions? Should I continue because I'm sure some of you are not sure about what you do either and need a helping hand. I know I've had professors that say I should but I'd really like to hear it from you.

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:40 am   View user's profile Send private message
knikkki

when compelled, one should always write ...

Post Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: