Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hello All

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Bobfather

Hello All  Reply with quote  

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, I just registered today. My tag is The Bobfather and I am a writer and some other things we won't get into here. I posted a short short story in the stories section and hope you enjoy it. Any and all comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
The Bobfather

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
deb

Bob, that story is fucked up. Good, but fucked up. Howdy.

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vahlee

Hi there and I agree with deb about the fuck-up-edness.

2 questions:
1.) Are you naked sitting on a pile of CM books?
2.) Do you like pie?

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jaandlu

It wasn't that fucked up. In fact it probably happens all the time in one form or another this time of year. Not to say that isn't fucked up but I had something similar happen to me once. And yeah, perhaps it has colored my thinking about certain people(try not to give it away here). I think people should read it and realize the danger that is inherent in a man who most people tell their kids it's okay if he breaks in.

A well done cautionary tale, Mr. The Bobfather.

Welcome aboard!

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lisa

hello.

Post Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DanSRose

Hi Bob. Admission is 1 pie of the fruit vareity. Blueberry preferably.

Adventures!

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sara Leigh

Welcome, Bobfather. Read the rules, please, and follow them to the letter! Infractions will incur the disclipline of Board Diva Hillary. The rest of us will probably just sit around and try to come up with the wittiest commentary on the action. Almost everybody who posts here writes in some fashion or other. Then there are those of us who just read. (That would be me and suetu, maybe JennyO? I can't remember whether she writes as well as reads ... voraciously.) So you see, you'll fit in just fine.

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jaandlu

Sara Leigh wrote:
Then there are those of us who just read. (That would be me and suetu, maybe JennyO? I can't remember whether she writes as well as reads ... voraciously.) So you see, you'll fit in just fine.

You say that but you have the more post's than anybody else. What the hell are you talking about?

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

jaandlu wrote:
Sara Leigh wrote:
Then there are those of us who just read. (That would be me and suetu, maybe JennyO? I can't remember whether she writes as well as reads ... voraciously.) So you see, you'll fit in just fine.

You say that but you have the more post's than anybody else. What the hell are you talking about?

Posting and writing are not the same thing. Posts are more like talking. At least mine are.

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
jaandlu

Oh, then I am a reader too.

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Naked and Famous

Bobfather: your story was very sick and twisted, so of course I liked it. Welcome!

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lib

Welcome, Bobfather! Smile

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

Welcome and do whatever Sara says or else she'll whip out her pica stick. (trust me, you don't want none of that!)

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:38 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: