Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

untitled random works

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world
untitled random works  Reply with quote  

here is one I just found on my compy, its an older thjing I found wrote a few weeks ago and its untitled

As I try to enjoy my day, my mind is clouded in confusion.
People want to be my lover, but I do not know how to love back.
I want to love back, but fear I cannot. I have one who thinks
I am the greatest, but he is desperate. I want to stay friends with him,
But I do not know how to tell him and not lose him. I have another friend
He wants me, but I am not sure if he can handle me or if he will be faithful to me.
If he is, then I may have found my mate, and lover, but at the same time,
I am Scared of him and the rest of the world. I will never be the same way I used to be.

I found one of my quests recently, I know I am happy inside, but at the same time
I feel upset. I know I have a little brother and it is up to me to see that he knows
That he has a bigger sister that cares and wants to see him happy as well as grow up.
I canít wait to meet my creator and canít wait to meet the rest of the family.
I cannot wait to introduce them to my family and let them see how much Iíve grown.
Maybe we can learn from each other and see how different and similar we truly are.

My emotions cannot be bottled up and no matter what, as the smashing pumpkins
Once said, ďDespite all my rage, Iím still just a rat in a cage.Ē All I was, was a soda can to someone, use it for something then thrown in the trash. As I tried to keep it steady,
I learned that he was not the one for me. There will be more, but I am not ready for another. I want a love thatís true but, none will stay true to me. I pretend to be happy with others, but I am never happy. I get hyper, but have come to realize that happiness is not For me.
It never will be. I will not commit suicide over it, I have chosen to live with it
Rather than take more pills for it. I do not want to be locked up again, I was always in my own little world and no one would pull me out, Iím doing what I am supposed to, why donít I feel any better? Why havenít the drugs worked yet? I wish there was someone I could hold, someone just for me who could make me feel whole again. I have a giant gap in me and it hurts to know that I have been visited by the three fates who told me that I will never be loved because of who and what I am. I aim to prove them wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Red Orca Moon~~~~~~~~~~

side note: this isnt as good as it looks on word and I dont have enough time to fix it...

Post Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

here is another, not sure if I posted it or not... its called water nad was aimed at my friend at work and my dads uncle

Water, much like fire, can make and it can break. Without water nothing can survive. But too much can also kill. Tsunamis, Tidal waves, all can kill. But rain is a form of water too, it can make and destroy much the same as a fire can. But water is also calm, things must live in and around it to survive. Water builds up most of the human body, but also if given too much to a human, it can be a deadly poison. The ocean is a form of water and life, It obeys no one but the moon. The moon controls the tides and how the animals in and around it survive. The animals in the ocean rely on the moon for guidance so that they may carry their young to safety. Water much like fire can also be used as a way to describe love or ones emotions. I myself am drawn to the ocean. The Ocean is my friend, though we may not have our agreements all the time, she takes care of me. Though she does not supply me with fresh water that I may need to survive and stay hydrated, she supplies me with entertainment, and food. But how is she like love? Well, like fire you can control a certain amount of it, but most of it, is wild and free, untamable. There is no way to keep it all bottled up inside. But I could say the same thing about the internet, endless and full of possibilities, but that is not love. No love is something more powerful, something that is not human made, but rather, it is there something to feel, to hear, to see, to just feel its presence. Love cannot be seen to the naked eye, but it has to be felt. No one can say exactly what it is, but I know this much is true, Love may be toyed with and it can never be broken if it proves real, physically yes, but mentally never. True love is always in the air, and it is possible, it just takes 2 physical bodies, and they do not have to be of the same gender to prove this.

Post Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: