Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

Bizzare-O Avatar Dream

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Bizzare-O Avatar Dream  Reply with quote  

Okay, so on Friday I was surfing around on the CM board reading, posting, yaddy yadda. I started to get the impression that Jaandlu was a little extra prickley as all of his posts were, well, grumpy. By the time I got home, I felt wrung out and decided to take a siesta. My last thoughts before slipping under was "I wonder what's bothering Jaandlu."

The Dream
I'm looking at the CM board screen, Chris' jolly grin hovering over his domain as posts are popping up, Avatars scrolling by with each comment.

Guest: What's up with Jaandlu?
CU: I think he needs to get laid.
SL: I concur. (Avatar winks)
Jaandlu: Evil or Very Mad (Gromet shoulder scrunches)
Goudron's white cat avatar starts slinking around Gromet's ankles.: purrrrrrrrr.
Jaandlu: Grrrrrrrr! (Gromet baring his teeth)
Lara's black lab hops in, snatches Gromet's red hat with her teeth and playfully skips away, waving the hat back and forth
Jaandlu: huh?
PaulR's praying mantis leaps in, chomps Gromet's head off and start humping him with menacing abandon, ride em' cowboy style
Vahlee jigs her way in wearing her pirate costume, stomping on the little claymation praying mantis babies that are now popping out of Gromet's severed neck, singing Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum!
Jaandlu: Very Happy what a release!

note to self: don't eat microwaved quesadilla's and left-over turkey stuffing before naptime.

Post Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:14 pm   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: