Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

King Arthur and Sir Christopher.

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
knikkki

King Arthur and Sir Christopher.  Reply with quote  

Ah Chris ... You can be the King's fool!

Your acheivements include laugher inducing among least hundreds of thousands of people. That's way better than stupid electricity. OK, well, maybe not.

Never give up the childish dreams ... don't they sorta make you who you are?

Post Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Thom

Of course you have the same problem you have with Ceaser, namely that Arthur and that lot were speaking Welsh and Latin, the invaders they were fighting were the ones bringing what would become the English language to the British Islands.

Same problem that comes up when you go back to visit Buddha or Jesus or whoever.

I think time travel machines should come free with language knowledge implant chips or something. Makes the whole thing easier.

Post Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kate R

Hey, so your next book can be about American History. Good idea.

It's funny that you mention Hooters, because I got my brother a Hooter's gift certificate for Christmas (yes, I am an awesome sister). As a woman I was really not looking forward to going in there to buy the gift certificate - felt that my self esteem didn't need the ass-whooping, you know? But I was suprised indeed to realize that the girls working there weren't exactly Playboy bunnies. In that I had a little Christmas gift for myself (and maybe a new career? Hmmm, who knows?)

Plus, Chris, you've already lived out some of OUR childish dreams - being an author and all, and a fucking crackup. Don't sell yourself short.

Post Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

hmmmm...child hood dreams eh?

well....hers my child hood dream, to be a firefighter. I think it was cause I happen to be friends with the lieutenant of the MCFRD Mongomery county Fire and Rescue Department. I have known him for over ten years. but that dream later evolved into a radiop DJ (which I will do someday, I will be an intern at DC 101 and have some fun.) but my main goal in life is to live on the ocean and exploring the ocean. writing and sketching what I see that day and recording also listening to the whales and jsut being near the ocean. an action hero if you will, working for little money and having fun while working. meh it sounbds cheesy but thats it for ya. Chris dont stop being childish at times,. we love ya that way author guy!

Post Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: