Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

twas the week after christmas
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Q

twas the week after christmas  Reply with quote  

...did you mean to leave out Ty Pennington?
and the second has all of the fun.

--Analytics of Five

Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

I think he subconsciously meant it. That man is just too perky. X_x...

Gonna thread-jack for a bit. AG, went into Waldenbooks today, and found TSA V2.0... XD Priceless. I just was too lazy (and stingy, no offense) to shell out the $14-19 or whatever it cost to buy it. ^_^ I still read the chapter though.

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
y

I think I'm going to miss having my tree up. It looks lovely and I love it.

I won't miss the holiday shopping, or the influx of traffic on the roads, or christmas programming on TV, or the excessive amount of baking I've been doing, or dealing with my in-laws, or tinsel...I hate tinsel...HATE IT!!!!!

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:15 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lisa M

Hey, AG, I'm kinda thinking NPR had other thoughts in mind, but I'm sorry a larger population couldn't benefit from your comments. This week I've wished I had a button that said, "It Sucked, Don't ask." On the other hand, I read Lamb again, and may I just say you are incredibly brilliant. Further, books lying everywhere in my house. What does Hallmark the dog also known as youlittleshit chew? Lamb. Fluke. TSA 2.0. wtf? Either the dog is gifted or she won't live to be 20 months old.

Post Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:46 am   View user's profile Send private message
Jillybeans

Too bad you don't have a dog. Mine (weinee dog extrordinaire, Fritzy) always thought it was his water dish or pee post. Jeeze, that dog had breath that could stop a train.

And if I can ask a question, do you ever get story ideas from us?

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Spyrochete

Freakin bell ringers...  Reply with quote  

Talk about "going for dog spit gold at the Pavlov Olympics". (still one of the funniest things I have ever read.) I bought 2.0 at a B. Dalton in the mall and was reading it while sitting outside of J.C. Penny's as the wife shopped 'till she dropped. I read that part of the book while I was listening to the mildly retarded young woman ring the shit out of her bell. The look on concentration was a sight to behold. She wouldn't even thank anyone for putting money in the bucket or anything. She stared straight ahead and beat the hell out of that bell. Actually, I might miss that.

Post Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Dave

On behalf of single guys everywhere: DON'T FUCK WITH THE VICTORIA'S SECRET COMMERCIALS!!! Yeah, some of the fine young women could stand to put back a burger (or 5) but, in general, they're a good thing.

Thank you.

Post Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

heehee, he said Evercrack... (i spent 8 hrs yesterday with my addiction, thank you very much)...

Merry Christmas!!! and Happy New Year!!!, AG... Thanks for filling our lives with joy, through your books, and humor... and for those of us that frequent the Boardello... an extra thank you... because if we didn't have this place to voice our thoughts, feelings, concerns, etc... the CIA would round our asses up and ship us to canadia...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:13 am   View user's profile Send private message
jpurser

Jillybeans wrote:
Too bad you don't have a dog. Mine (weinee dog extrordinaire, Fritzy) always thought it was his water dish or pee post. Jeeze, that dog had breath that could stop a train.

For future reference, really horrendous or chronic bad breath in dogs is usually a symptom of serious dental problems (rotten or abscessed teeth), gum disease or other oral infections. Sad

Post Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
palmer

Fuck Santa? ...Santa?

Post Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

palmer wrote:
Fuck Santa? ...Santa?

You have to get your timing right on that, 'cause Santa comes but once a year

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lauren

conspiracies unlimited wrote:
heehee, he said Evercrack... (i spent 8 hrs yesterday with my addiction, thank you very much)...

Pffft. Come to WoW...come to WoW...

Happy New Year, everyone.

Post Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Goudron

No, DDO is the place to be. Preorder and get 10 days of free beta time Smile

It's still kind of beta-y though.

Happy 2006!

Post Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Klari

Evercrack was terribly apt. I lost some good friends to that shit. In fact my last boyfriend lived with said friends while re-locating out here and this is how it was: we'd go to the basement to watch a movie around 9 pm and they're playing EQ (and have been playing since they got home from work). Movie ends around 11, go upstairs for a bathroom break, they're playing EQ. Start another movie, fall asleep and wake up at 4 in the morning, go upstairs, they're playing EQ. Decide to give in to fate and stay the night, get up at 9 because we had to be someplace and they are STILL PLAYING EQ!!! Bleah.

Post Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:25 am   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

you guys are gonna have to teach an RP lover how to be in a free MMORPG....seriously.... i'm supposed to be in this one.. but havent been on it yet.

Post Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: