Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

HIya all

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sherryjoyce

HIya all  Reply with quote  

or, here in Georgia "hey ya'll" ! (I still refuse to use ya'll verbally.)
I look forward to posting and chatting with everyone as I am assuming that you are all nuts (a gooood thing.) like me.
Chris is my third cousin- have never met him and didn't know he was a writer until a few years ago. Wow-did I have a treat in store for me! The Moore's all have weird senses of humor as does my side of the family but I was surprised to see such overwhelming creativity pouring forth! Why wouldn't a giant lizard be able to morpth into the shape of a trailier? I mean, it is perfec tly logical, isn't it?? Have a great night! Mr. Green

Post Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chris
Site Admin

Hey SherryJoyce. Welcome. I'm not even sure I know what a third cousin is. Isn't that like, I don't know, a stranger? Smile

Anyway, welcome.

Post Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sherryjoyce

I stand totally corrected. Y'all. I will be sure to remember that! Yeah- you can marry a third cousin. Me and Troy Moore when we were kittens mused upon that .....

Post Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sara Leigh

Welcome, sherryjoyce.Smile Please be sure to read up on the rules and follow each and every one of them to the letter. All violations will be reported the supreme board diva, Hillary. Who am I? I'm the board mom. So listen to your mama. Get nekkid and build a stack of your cousin's books if you want to join in the fun. Twisted Evil

Post Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

Ha! You lie! Chris doesn't have any family. Everyone knows that he was dropped on this planet one cold afternoon in Ohio, shortly before a total eclipse of the sun (that would've provided perfect cover for his arrival if it weren't for a small miscalculation by a Draboth intellect) by the Drabothians. A small ruckus occurred in the vicinity as he tried desperately to explain why he was atop the farmer's new prize pig, but soon it all went dark and he made a very slow getaway in the farmer's tractor. Chris has been living as one of us ever since. Apparently, the Drabothians couldn't cope with his mirth and so banished him to this planet, much like they banished GW (it was to be noted years later that they had mistaken stupidity for mirth in that particular instance).

Now, wear your tin foil hat to block out the voices and listen to Sara Leigh cause she knows best. I've got to go take my meds.

Post Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lib

Welcome, sherryjoice! We might be cousins...my great-grandmother was a Moore. In that case, why weren't you at the last reunion?

Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

Welcome sherryjoice! I don't blame you for not going to the last reunion...running into Lib could be a dangerous and scary thing...especially if you don't have pie on hand...

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:46 am   View user's profile Send private message
sherryjoyce

Mom is Sharon Gauthier -first cousin to Dave Moore, etc. Whole family in Ohio. Grandmother Rose Gauthier and Grandfather Dick Gauthier moved from Toledo to West Palm in 1947.

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lisa M

I'm a Moore, too! Well, sort of. My grandfather was James Hambleton Moore, from Waverly, Ohio. So my mum is a Moore who married a Murray, so technicaly I'm a Murray but like the Moores better.

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

gracie wrote:
I think you can marry third cousins here in Virginia.

I'm pretty sure you can marry them in all 50 states... why you would want to I don't know... but, I'm pretty sure you can...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

umm guys... isn't Moore sort of like Smith & Jones... I'm just saying... there might be a few of them out there...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: