Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

new year's resolutions

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Diane Smith

new year's resolutions  Reply with quote  

I know that it's January 8th and I really should have figured out my resolutions already, but I hate resolutions because they just make me feel inadequate because I always blow them off within just a few days, but I thought I would try to come up with one or two since Chris has so ordered and since so many of you bothered to think up so many, but I bet most of you aren't really going to do your resolutions.

I resolve to use my little gray cells more frequently and more deeply - even if it hurts.

I resolve to buy at least one of those stupid cds advertised with songs from some artist that I don't like or never heard of. I don't know why I would do this, but since I never do my resolutions anyway, I think it's a safe resolution.

I resolve to actually cook one meal per week that takes more than 10 minutes to fix and looks nice on the plate.

I resolve to stop whistling at my birds and acting like they care.

Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
LukeSkywalker

Who cares about resolutions!? Very Happy Cool Wink

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: