Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hey
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
J

Hey  Reply with quote  

Hey
Everyone
i just joined...
Smile

Ok my story for the day: I saw one of Christopher's books in a store in California like a year ago, and I really wanted to buy it because it seemed interesting but I was leaving in a week to go to toronto and I was super poor so I wasn't able to and when I got here, I couldn't remember the name of the book/author.
Anywhoo I looked for it so many times in the fiction sections of stores because I knew I'd know it when I saw it but I didn't find it... until last night
I caught my eye while I wasn't even looking for anything I was just wandering around in a store, I'm so happy/amazed ... its bloodsucking fiends btw

So far no one I've told this to cares. But I do, so I'm sharing the joy...be amazed...please... Laughing

PS: Christopher you're too funny and I love how you write

Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

Welcome in, J. Watch out for the Divas. You'll be perfectly safe if you just do whatever they ask, preferably before they ask. Mom will be along shortly to give you the Word From On High, but you could prep by reading the rules and taking all your clothes off.

Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

Steve, no matter how it's intended, it comes out creepy you asking a guy to disrobe. Just sayin'

Now I've re-read J....could be a woman. Carry on, Steve.

Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lib

I'll say it...get naked. Wink
Welcome to the boardello, J.

Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message
deb

See, if J's a woman, that's hot, Lib.

Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
J

Thanks for the advice...
I don't think I will take my clothes off though...mostly because you can't see me
and secondly because it would make me feel awkward

Ps: Im not a man I'm a wo-man
PS2: Sorry if posted this twice. Classic newbie mistake , I know, forgive me if it occurs

Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

Hold on there, J. Of course you will get nekkid and post while sitting on your stack of CM book. You have to. Everyone else has. Except, of course, me. But that's because I predate the rules. I'm a part of the prehistoric CM Boardello. Twisted Evil If you don't follow the rules to the letter, Hillary will just have to punish you (which of course means all the guys in the compound will pull out their lawn chairs, grab their beverage of choice, and watch all the girl-on-girl action).

In case you haven't guessed, I'm the "Mom" Sgt. Steve mentioned.

I really have to rethink that prehistoric bit. May not be a good thing.

Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

YEAH!! *is still posting nude and shall forever on her pile of 9 count them NINE chris moore books* (actually... i only have seven at the moment,. cause moms best friend hasnt finished stupidest angel and my friend Billy's mom is saying how bad lamb is for him to be reading cause it makes fun of religeon and so on... yeah.. he likes it but he claims he doesnt have enough time... yyyyeah... ok well I'm Red Orca Moon. the orca fanatic and i have 50 whaley boys (hopefully you read the book fluke, and actually that number is really a guess. i have no clue how many orcas i have but we need to do a count and finmd a good spot on my room for them.) I have declared myself the eternal n00b of boardello. so Razz ! mostly cuase i enjoy posting nude on a pile of CM books and also cause i have nothing better to do. ok well im too hyped up from that damn hazelnut mocha i had. and my psychic vampire friends refuse to drain me when they need to take away some of my energy. >.< ok I'm being too loquacious (newer vocab from college.) NIGHT!!

Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
y

Welcome J! Just do as Sara says and all will be well. Pie while you wait for your strip search? BTW - who's heading those up these days? Anyone know?

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:44 am   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

I get the strip searches for the girls. It's a Dirty Job...

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lisa M

Goudron wrote:

Promises, promises. Jeesh.

Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message
J

Howdy again y'all

Sorry with my lack of posting, I couldn't think of anything great to say.
I still can't.
Except that its Friday the 13th, anyone have any weirdness to report?I don't.
Sorry... all I have is : its really warm and freaking me out I didn't even need a jacket today... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'll try to do what everyone says too. I want to be a law-abiding citizen in this community

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lisa M

Goudron wrote:

Still waiting. Confused

Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

Re: Hey  Reply with quote  

J wrote:
...I was leaving in a week to go to toronto...

uh-huh... right to the top of the list with you buddy... I'll be watching you...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Hello Very Happy

Post Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: