Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> So You Wanna Be a Writer?

Novel update.

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
knikkki

Novel update.  Reply with quote  

I submitted the whole manuscript to a publisher this morning.

An agent also requested the whole manuscript and has had it since the week between xmas and New Years.

And I haven't yet heard from the first agent who requested the first 50 pages, plus an outline. (November.)

The waiting is brutal. It's a good thing I'm not attached to the outcome.

Post Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Adeamus

i can't even pretent do understand how uncomfortable you must be right now...i wish you the best !...

send it to me and i will agree to publish it!...of course i have no publishing company, power or valuable opinion...

"As Willie Sutton the bank robber said when asked why he robbed banks, 'because that's where the money is'."

Post Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:40 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: