Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

We Need A Name
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What Should our Christopher Moore Following be?
Moore Heads
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
The Moore Army
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The followers of the almighty Author Guy Christopher Moore
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Fellowship of Moore
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Fruitbats
86%
 86%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 23

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Conrad7784

We Need A Name  Reply with quote  

We are all, readers, fans, and friends of Author Guy. but we don't have a name to call ourselves. So i got to thinking i came upp with a few names and i'm going to post a poll and see what we all pick i tihnk it will be fun and hey the name might stick.

-Billy

PS There is a thirty day period for the poll if you ahve anyother ideas let me know i'll see if i can add them.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Vahlee

We generally just call ourselves "The Boardello"

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ginjg

Or the Divi of the Boardello.

Divas, Divos for those who can be salacious; Divettes and Divolings for the under 18 crowd.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

I like to think of us all as shits.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deb

I particularly like being referred to as "deb"

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Conrad7784

please disregard sorry didn't realize

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Conrad7784 wrote:

Hey no, don't say that. I wasn't being mean Sad

I think your suggestions are great. I was being facecious.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Conrad7784

I'm not new to the board i have been a memeber since this board started. I just thought it would be fun but you have turned around and started mocking me. I don't want to be hated on the board but you know what piss off.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

you may not be new, but you have been either on hiatus, logging in as hidden or just lurking.

So, I think you have reverted to newbie status. Thus ripe for any hazing abuse we can come up with.Evil or Very Mad

Please re-read the rules, get nekkid, stack those books and take a seat. Hillary will notify you when it's your turn for strip search.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
deb

You only mock the ones you loathe. I think that's how it goes.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jaandlu

Conrad7784 wrote:

You mean you didn't read.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

Conrad7784 wrote:
I'm not new to the board i have been a memeber since this board started. I just thought it would be fun but you have turned around and started mocking me. I don't want to be hated on the board but you know what piss off.

Hey dude, chill. Everyone gets mocked here. It's par for the course. But we, as you rightly suggest, are a well-bonded group worthy of a collective noun.

When I say well-bonded, I don't mean with a quality adhesive or anything.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Conrad7784

true because if we were bonded together with an adhesive we would quickly grow hot and sticky and not in that fun skinimax way but the i feel gross and stop touching me kinda way. Thus making us irritable which is not fun in anyway shape or form though irritable in a cheerleader pyrmid might be fun so it could be fun in different shapes like a rhombus. Very Happy

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Conrad7784 wrote:
true because if we were bonded together with an adhesive we would quickly grow hot and sticky and not in that fun skinimax way but the i feel gross and stop touching me kinda way. Thus making us irritable which is not fun in anyway shape or form though irritable in a cheerleader pyrmid might be fun so it could be fun in different shapes like a rhombus. Very Happy

Mmmm, why do I get this erotic urge when I think of the board divas forming a rhombus?

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Conrad7784

Quote:
Mmmm, why do I get this erotic urge when I think of the board divas forming a rhombus?

This just in recent psychological studies show that the rhombus is considered the sexiest shape. This beating out the parrelagram, the polygram, and triangle. The triangle declined comment.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: