Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

Chapter 3- What The...Hawk? (i know, i know, forgive)

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Angelique

Chapter 3- What The...Hawk? (i know, i know, forgive)  Reply with quote  

Hawk paced around his room in utter frustration, he's seen Renee over two weeks ago and since then he hadn't been able to find her anywhere. He just had to hope that she would look him up in the student index and call him.
Hope, what a new emotion for a person who used to think that faith was what made his father fork over money. Now he was full of it and hating every single second. The phone rang and he practically pounced on it, he tried to push the "talk" button but just dropped the phone. He finally got it as he was standing.
"Hello?" There was no breath on the phone, the caller was female.
"Hey...Hawk right?" IT WAS RENEE!
"Yeah, *grunt* this is Hawk." Don't fuck up, don't fuck up.
"Hey this is Renee, we talked a bit ago on the gazebo. You asked me if I wanted to get something to drink?"
"Yeah?"
"Well I do." She sounded a little aggravated.
aggravated girls are not comforted very well he had noticed over the years, but he had to give it a shot.
"How about I come get you now and we can get off campus?"
"Sure..." A perky voice, he shoot, he scores!
"Alright, right there, bye." He hung up without waiting for her to argue. One quick stop to the ATM and he would be well on his way to clearing his mind of the girl he had wronged in high school.

"WHAT THE....HAWK?" The guys was covered in mud from head to toe.
"There was a mud fight and I was ambushed." She hated how completely charming the guy looked in mud. How the hell was she supposed to mess with him if she genuinely wanted him?
"That's stupid." What, who says that!? "I mean, they're stupid."
"Yeah, well they were just having fun." Renee smiled as he pulled off his jacket and got mud all over the lining.
"Maybe we should reschedule for later tonight so I can clean up."
"Oh, I wish I could but I have a study group." She tried to sound disappointed, actually she was a little.
"Maybe I can come?" He smiled at her and for a second she considered letting him but then thought better of it.
"No..." She shook her head and shut the door in his face. After a second she opened it again and called after him, the guy walked fast.
"What?" She ran up to him and kissed him, getting herself covered in mud in the process.
"Thanks for trying." And off she ran wondering why she had done that in the first place.
Hawk stood there for a good three minutes before going back to his dorm. Was that a pass or a fail?

Post Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: