Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

the latest member
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
guineapig

the latest member  Reply with quote  

Hello you guys!

I'm here because i am curious about chris and his books.
Why?

I bought many books. (i admit, cheap, old books) they were rubbish. but also new books couldn't keep me reading. i put away every book i had because they were bad...
until i found "lamb"
i drove my boyfriend crasy with my decent laughter in bed while he was trying to read one of my never-finnished-books ("assasini") which is supposed to be exciting. But what can you do when a girl next to you giggles when in your book somebody gets killed... Well... you decide. Evil or Very Mad

So now i tell him to read lamb every day... but the problem is... i haven' t finnished it yet Laughing

about me:
I am from Germany near Cologne
I'm 31 years old
female
love chocolate
whiskey and
potatoe chips
I have 9 guineapigs (in about 4 weeks i will have only my own 8 again. 1 was an "emergency" and i prepared it for a better future... Crying or Very sad )
i am a jewel retailer (shop assistent, salesman... whatever the right explanation may be....) let's say i sell jewellery and watches.
my life is boring and i can not make it better Rolling Eyes Smile
i love reading and i am happy that "lamb" brought me back to business Wink

so that is about the unimportant stuff so far.
greetings from ginni Wink

Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lib

Welcome, gineapig! May you find plenty to laugh about right here on The Author Guy's Board. Very Happy

Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

Welcome to the fabulous, ever exciting, and hilarious CM Boardello! It's so nice to hear from one of his fans in Europe. Did you manage to check the rules? You must read them very carefully, then follow them to the letter. In other words, strip and grab a stack of CM books. Otherwise, you face the wrath of Hillary, who doesn't seem to visit us much anymore. (sob)

But seriously, glad to have you aboard. We love new blood here at the compound.

(I'm not sure that came out right.)

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lara as...

Sara Leigh wrote:

But seriously, glad to have you aboard. We love new blood here at the compound.

(I'm not sure that came out right.)

It came out right Wink The old blood gets all coagulated and shit.

Welcome, guinea! My buddy Myra just got back from 7 years in Germany and I hear it's a great place. Lovely to have you on board.

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:42 pm   
lisa

Hello guineapig. People come because of Chris and his books but often stay because of the boardello of fruit bats. May you find eternal sustainance. (Was the right spelling? It's too early in the morning)

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sara Leigh

No, lisa. It's sustenance. Smile

Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

Lib wrote:
Welcome, gineapig! May you find plenty to laugh about right here on The Author Guy's Board. Very Happy

we do??? planty of things to laugh about? REALLY??? I didn't get that memo... where is my memo...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

I must say that the book covers of the AG's books are excellent art. I would love to have the covers. Can we buy only those somewhere?

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
y

conspiracies unlimited wrote:
Lib wrote:

we do??? planty of things to laugh about? REALLY??? I didn't get that memo... where is my memo...
You didn't get the memo? Even I got the memo! CU, I think your connections are dwindling....might wanna have someone check that out. You know...making sure the candians haven't clipped the lines of communication or something like that. Now, what was I talking about again?

Oh, yeah! Welcome to the boardello!!

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message
deb

This thread isn't what I thought it would be about.

Post Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
guineapig

Hi gracie
i do read the books in german. Smile

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Wilkommen!

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UnimportantLime

Welcome, new person person.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Wilkommen!
umm jeff... dont you mean... Gutentag?!! ^^ umm no wait thats good morning.. never mind..

ich....... Red ORca Moon ... yeah thas all I know... I know how to to say Heute ist mein tag, Ja, nine and I'm a jelly dohnut. thats all. but yeah welcome.

listen to what Sarah says... >.> you never want to annoy mom or Dad (chris) or... the babysitter (ken) I would know first hand.... Surprised Shocked ok bed time now... as it is... almost 3am and I have to be out of here at 9am

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

guineapig wrote:
Hi gracie
i do read the books in german. Smile
O.O they make em in german? ok new quest for me! get them all in french and reread em.

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: