Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Super Bowl!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Who Will Win?
Steelers
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Seahawks
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UnimportantLime

Super Bowl!  Reply with quote  

Anyone else here looking forward to the Super Bowl? I hate the fact that it means football is over, but it's so much fun!

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
palmer

Professional sports? You mean you watch that stuff?

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Vahlee

Birds are cuter than steel mill workers so...

GO SEAHAWKS

I guess...

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

I hate to be blunt. But who gives a toss?

Superbowl... hype. commercials. and 4 hours to play a one hour game...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sorry!

Paul R

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:50 pm   
Paul R

Anonymous wrote:

Superbowl... hype. commercials. and 4 hours to play a one hour game...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sorry!

Paul R

Errr, this quote is me.

Sorry

Paul R

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
knikkki

where's the don't care button?

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ginjg

I haven't given a damn about football since the Raiders went back to Oakland. I do enjoy the party though and being able to piss off half the room by expressing my appreciation of every great play, no matter which team makes it.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lynn

Apparently whenever a profession team-Steelers, Packers, etc- is up against an animal team, the profession team almost always wins. Which just goes to show you how much better people are than animals Wink So I'm gonna go with Steelers.

Personally, I'm thinking I'll watch the game for the commercials, but it could go either way since I wasn't that impressed with the commercials last year. If any of my roommates turn out to be having a superbowl party, I'm so headed to the Metreon to see Nanny McPhee.

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
UnimportantLime

Anonymous wrote:
I do! Thanks for asking!

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Rob

I admit...  Reply with quote  

I give my wife a hard time about her lack of knowledge in movies and music, but I had to ask HER who was playing in the Superbowl. When she told me, I had to ask where the Seahawks hailed from. That's how much I keep up with Pro Sports. I'll most likely be sitting with her for the duration of the game though. She digs football, and I'll be there for the commercials.

I'm especially curious about one for something called "Go Daddy.Com" or something like that. I heard they had to cut and revise their spot over a dozen times before the network would deem it respectable enough to air.

It's supposed to be the second commerical during the sixth break in the game.

Superbowl Sunday. Funny commercials and guys pounding the shit out of each other for jewelry. God Bless America.

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vahlee

Go Daddy.Com is a internet website server/registration place. It the place that provides me with my website http://www.loebick.com Their prices are some of the best around.

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vahlee

Sorry about the off topic thingy

Go little birdies!

Yeah, I'm watching for the commercials. WTF is (american)football?

Post Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
knikkki

Is is over yet?

Post Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Paul R

It started 5 minutes ago and will end next Wednesday around tea time.

Paul R

Post Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
UnimportantLime

Yeah, all the "coverage" for it is kinda ridiculous. I'm one of the rare people, apparently, that watches it for the game. I love the hell out of football for some reason.

Commercials are fun too...

Post Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: