Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

My space-a es su space-a.

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
knikkki

My space-a es su space-a.  Reply with quote  

Hey ... if anybody has a my space and you want to be my friend on my space, then my my space link is noted in below as a link to my my space.

Not to be confused with my personal space, which I would appreciate if you did not encroach on.

So, if you are on my space, stop by my my space and say something that doesn't have the word space in it.

God, I feel spacey.

(P.S. Katie is there, and she brought Fraggles!)

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vahlee

Okee

April is Me

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr Andlu

And Mr. Andlu is me. So don't deny me as a friend and go saying that Mr. Andlu is a perv or something. I hate it when people do that.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lisa M

Lmurray is me. Gradually getting a myspace thingy going: myspace.com/poohbearrex

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Vahlee wrote:
Okee

April is Me

Are you sure?

FFPF is me.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Naked and Famous

Jami is me. Please let me be your friend. I'm a blueberry martini too.

Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message
knikkki

LOL ... OF COURSE!!!!

Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ginjg

Ginjg is me

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tal

Myspace is too emo. I've got a LJ. Smile

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
knikkki

Did you know that emo is a genre of kids? and music? WTF ... My son's been saying it for 4 years, and I still barely know what it is, and you used it in a sentence.

(But first I accidentlly searced "emo" in a user name field trying to find you)

(kidding)

(don't know what LF is)

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jay

There's emo, emocore, hardcore emo (apparently it's different from emocore, but I couldn't tell you how), post-emo, post-emo indie, and for all the emo poseur bands, MTVeemo.

I would not be a teenager in this day and age for any amount of money. No spank you.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:00 am   
Tal

knikkki wrote:
Did you know that emo is a genre of kids? and music? WTF ... My son's been saying it for 4 years, and I still barely know what it is, and you used it in a sentence.

(kidding)

(don't know what LF is)

LJ is emo-lite and if one were persistant they could find where I posted the URL to my LJ here. Wink

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Naked and Famous

knikkki wrote:

(kidding)

(don't know what LF is)

Just listen to a little Death Cab or Fallout Boy and you'll be emo in no time, and probably pretty depressed too. My husb knows a band that is emo and I listened to their CD then checked myself into the depression clinic.

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
UnimportantLime

The whole thing is emo, if you ask me. Myspace, LiveJournal, OpenDiary. It's all emo. Myspace is completely overused, if you ask me, and I don't like it at all. Yes, I do have an account there, but oh well. If I ever go back there, I'll add you all. I'm "Eric."

Post Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: