Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

The Flaming (o(k

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kilgore

The Flaming (o(k  Reply with quote  

The Flaming Cock

Inside the spinning mass of inert matter began to intermingle with the atoms. God and Lucifer with their robes hiked above their midsection stood on the edge of this primordial soup when the Divino upped the anti.

‘Have you tried to pull on it?’
‘What?’ Lucifer has a shocked look on his face, ‘That ‘tis a sin.’
‘I make and break the sins around here and it doesn’t hurt at all.’
‘Really?’
‘Give it a go.’
‘You first.’
‘I am me so you go first.’
‘All right, but don’t peak.’

Lucifer takes his body in his own hands and start pulling.
‘You know it isn’t a bad thing at all.’
‘Told you so.’
‘Feels good.’
‘You know it.’

Minutes pass and Lucifer grimaces and yells out, ‘Bugger me, I think it has gone a bit raw.’

‘Try this.’

The creator reaches into a pocket in his robe and takes out a canister. The container has a name written across it, ‘Vaseline.’ He hands it to Lucifer, ‘This takes the bite off and makes thing go a touch faster.’

‘I don’t think I want it to go faster.’
‘Why not?’
‘This is a wondrous feeling that I don’t want to end.’
‘It all has to end sometime.’
‘I know that but that won’t stop me from trying to make it last.’
‘You just have to be resilient and hold to your convictions.’
‘All right.’

Lucifer, puts his left hand into the container and pulls out a glob and rubs it. A moment later he yells out. ‘Damn, I don’t think I can hold out any longer. I have to let it go.’

He turns toward the divine.

‘Not on me you jerk. Aim that way.’

With a great wingspan, a wingspan to be immortalised by great artists he points toward the soup and a stream of creamy coloured sperm jettisons itself into the nebula.

‘Hey what just happened?’
‘You came.’
‘I have been here the whole time.’
‘I mean to that is what happens when you, you know.’
‘I get it.’
‘You turn.’

A moment later the Senior is done and he sits next to Lucifer. He pats the thigh of the man on his left and says, ‘That was good.’
‘Yea, but yours didn’t go that long.’
‘You must remember that I have been doing this for quite a while. How do you think you made it here?’
‘That is true but we are also different.’
‘Still you are in my own image.’
Lucifer puts his hand to his chin and in deep thought says, ‘How about a fairer creature?’
‘What do you mean?’
‘I mean that it is a bit boring out here just the few of us with all the same bits. Why not a creature with softer curves and less hair, well less in the right spots?’
‘Nothing but trouble, but give me time, I have to think on it.’

The two beings sit down on their perch and wait for Junior to get back with munchies. As they wait. They start to see the soup form into a mass or ball like state.

‘Look at that.’
‘What?’
‘See what we did?’
‘We did that?’
‘You bet.’
‘The two of us?’
‘I would think so.’
‘That is really quite impressive.’
‘I would say so.’

The two watch as an earth is formed from a soup of nothing and into a sky and ground and rivers and mountains. Essentially a big blue ball is formed in days in the front of them.

‘Tis’ quite lovely to look at.’
‘I agree.’
‘What are we going to do with it?’
‘Dunno.’
‘I thought you knew everything.’
‘I do but I want…Christ there you are.’

Jesus walks in carrying a load of hotdogs from the local mart and says, ‘What have you done now?’

To be continued…

Note: it may not follow along with the rest of what I wrote in the last part but hey inaccuracies are what history is all about.

Copyright: Kilgore.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.

-KV

Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: