Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Shop Fruitbat
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginjg

Shop Fruitbat  Reply with quote  

For the "I'm not doin' it myselfers" the store is open:

Fruitbat Boardello Marketplace

There's only a $1 or $2 markup on the items. I included as many items as possible. Whatever's earned will be donated to MS research.

If you've got images to add let me know and we'll get it done. Right now it's just their basic plan so we can only have a choice of one image per item. If there's demand we can always upgrade to the premium shop and have a selection of boardello images available for every item.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:06 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
chris
Site Admin

Well that's pretty cool. Maybe we should amend the rules. Newbies can post naked, OR while wearing nothing but a Roberto thong or Infant Creeper.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that The Fruitbat Infant Creeper, would be a good title for a horror movie. (Followed by, Revenge of the Fruitbat Infant Creeper)

Thanks, G. Maybe we should do some other designs. I'm sure I could use the Love Nun drawing I commissioned from Jim Silke.

This isn't really it, I couldnt' find the original image to link to, but it has Roberto on it.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ginjg

Yes. We can add what ever images we want. We just need a maximum of 10" square image, 200 dpi flattened .png image.

~~~~~~~

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
oatmeal

boy the love nun looks exactly like my wife

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:39 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Klari

Ginjg, this is so cool.

My brother came in and looked over my shoulder while I was downloading it and said, That's so cool. I want one of those." I don't know if he just didn't notice it said Diva or if I should be worried.

(I downloaded the Divo for him, I don't care what he wants)

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:21 am   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

Klari wrote:
Ginjg, this is so cool.

My brother came in and looked over my shoulder while I was downloading it and said, That's so cool. I want one of those." I don't know if he just didn't notice it said Diva or if I should be worried.

(I downloaded the Divo for him, I don't care what he wants)

He'll have to register if he wants to wear that.

~~~~~~~

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Klari

Yeah, that's the rub. I don't want him on the board, damnit. He's already precocious as it is. I don't trust his self-editor. And I don't want him going to school and repeating stuff from here. Besides it's my gig. Not his. He has his French Horn. I have my CM worship.

But he's 15. I can't hold him back forever.

But I don't have to give him the URL, either.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:31 am   View user's profile Send private message
JennyO

Ginjg,

What's the font you used on the Boardello bit?

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
knikkki

Gingj --- Wow! Thanks for all your efforts. That's awesome.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

Time to sell some FFPF t-shirts. Twisted Evil

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lynn

Ginjg, you are so freaking awesome!!! You may have inspired me to start my embroidered hoodie project. I'll say no more about it unless I can't finish by the 21st to wear it and show off.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lisa

20 dollars is like 900 bucks for me. Great work but ginjg. I love the thong. Not because it's the cheapest.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ken
Site Admin

can you add some non-white t-shirts. I think black on black would be cool.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Ted J

Nice job Ginjg.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lara

lisa wrote:
20 dollars is like 900 bucks for me. Great work but ginjg. I love the thong. Not because it's the cheapest.

Same here. Can we still just buy the iron on? I've got plenty of plain shirts for it.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Post Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: