Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Shop Fruitbat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FattyFattyPorkFace

Ginjg wrote:
ooops… sorry, that's one of the images that wouldn't function properly on dark items

but they're back now in the Boardello Ware section

That link is to your member account. I've looked in the shop and can't find them. I'm looking forward to placing an order of "you people" Very Happy

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ginjg

I fixed it for you
Boardello Ware section
FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Ginjg wrote:
ooops… sorry, that's one of the images that wouldn't function properly on dark items

but they're back now in the Boardello Ware section

That link is to your member account. I've looked in the shop and can't find them. I'm looking forward to placing an order of "you people" Very Happy

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

Yay!

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

Hmmm. Speaking of Boardello Wear, my "Art Thou Speaking to Me, Fucktard?" coffee mug recently went walkabout. I left it in a conference room after a meeting, and it make a break for freedom.

Coffee cups do this a lot (well, mine do) and I don't get too excited about it. They aren't mobile enough to actually get out the door, and eventually it will get found, washed, and put in the cabinet with all the public cups. So when 'Fucktard' took off a couple of months back, I didn't worry about it.

Sure enough, it found it's way home this week. My boss Andrew came into my office cup in hand and returned it to me. He also related this little story.

It seems someone found the cup, washed it, and put it on the shelf in the executive conference room. The label was turned to the back, so it looked like a plain white cup. During a meeting with some senior folks at the University, our director grabbed the cup. As the meeting was starting, she happened to turn it so she could see the lettering. She surreptitiously dumped the coffee, hid the cup, and went on with the meeting. Afterwards she took the cup to her secretary and asked her to find a new home for it.

"Hmm," says the secretary, "must belong to one of Andrew's people." She showed the cup to Andrew, who correctly identified the owner.

All is good now, and the cup did not screw up our department's relationship with the Provost's Office. But it's now grounded, and my less interesting cups will be going to future meetings.

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JustAGirl

I'd take TV privileges away from the cup, too, just to be sure your message it getting across.

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

an update:
Due to some contractual obligations of the AG's to some major production companies, the "Head of The Slug" items have been dropped from shop fruitbat.

~~~~~~~

Last edited by Ginjg on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
lisa

I somehow think in the Roberto boxer shorts, Roberto should be shown fully blown in close, hanging upside down but right at the center. That should be more picturesque.

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ginjg

lisa wrote:
I somehow think in the Roberto boxer shorts, Roberto should be shown fully blown in close, hanging upside down but right at the center. That should be more picturesque.
'tis so, but cafepress only allows us to place images in certain positions depending on the garment.

~~~~~~~

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

GinjG as you know, you are more than welcome to use Emily 7 and size her in any way shape and form. As long as everyone one here knows it was me (which they do) I'm cool with it.

I scanned at 300 dpi since I don't know if I can work with 200 or not yet. I will test it later. but 300 is the bare minimum I usually work with. just givin the heads up for ya.

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ginjg

300 dpi is fine.
please email me the image.

is the image you posted the actual size or is the original larger?

It's been crazy busy here so it'll be a couple more days until I have time to do it.

~~~~~~~

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:06 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
RedOrcaMoon

the actual pic is bigger but photobucket lets me post it at 800 x 600 which is not too bad.

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ginjg

Emily 7  Reply with quote  

ROM's Emily 7 items are available in Shop Fruitbat
Just 4 for now, I'll add more tomorrow

~~~~~~~

Post Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
RedOrcaMoon

WOOOOOOOO *does a victory lap* any other strange creatures I should draw? pick a whaley boy and I will work on it.

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

Fruitbat Boardello Marketplace now linked from Chris's page on Facebook.

Post Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Echo

so getting a thong!

Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: