Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

HI Guess Who? Klari's little bro!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

HI Guess Who? Klari's little bro!  Reply with quote  

Hello! This is Curly I'm new here, i've heard about this website and have been eager to join in the humor! I'm also Klari's little brother. I'd like to try to get to know most people here. I'm here to bring a new level of little Brotherness to the board Twisted Evil

Curly

P.S. Pay no heed to my sisters lies!!! Shocked

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:00 pm   

gracie wrote:
hey curly, are you naked, because I think Klari is still in the bathroom throwing up. We may have to make an exception for you and that one rule. Until we hear otherwise you are to remain dressed at all times.

and by the way, I have a little brother. i let him live all this time. I can't be making any promises about anyone else's little brothers.

i'm just saying

you'll let me live, Klari will make you and so will I!

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:13 pm   

Anonymous wrote:
gracie wrote:
hey curly, are you naked, because I think Klari is still in the bathroom throwing up. We may have to make an exception for you and that one rule. Until we hear otherwise you are to remain dressed at all times.

and by the way, I have a little brother. i let him live all this time. I can't be making any promises about anyone else's little brothers.

i'm just saying

you'll let me live, Klari will make you and so will I!

Oh and don't threaten me, please

I'm just saying

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:15 pm   

gracie wrote:
Does this tiny tot know who I am?!?!
Does he know who we all are?!? (including his sister)

My most abject apologies to Hrh.

And no i don't know who you are, that's why i posted this ma'am.

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:21 pm   
oatmeal

I think that everytime he's on the board, he should have to wear that coat Laughing

welcome curly!!

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

oatmeal wrote:
I think that everytime he's on the board, he should have to wear that coat Laughing

welcome curly!!

It's already been sent to the person it was meant for, though it does bring out the color of my eyes doesn't it? (and no, it's not red!)

thanks

Curly

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:25 pm   

Anonymous wrote:
oatmeal wrote:

welcome curly!!

It's already been sent to the person it was meant for, though it does bring out the color of my eyes doesn't it? (and no, it's not red!)

thanks

Curly

Isn't anybody gonna say anything? all you guys are doing is look at this, won't you all add something?

I'm so lonely Crying or Very sad not!

Curly

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:47 pm   
FattyFattyPorkFace

Welcome, young padawan.

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zevon

Anonymous wrote:

Isn't anybody gonna say anything? all you guys are doing is look at this, won't you all add something?

Curly

Log in dude, you don't have to be an anonymous guest unless you have like warrants out on you or something.

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Curly

Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where I was raised. My only problem is when the monsters are out.

zevon wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Curly

Log in dude, you don't have to be an anonymous guest unless you have like warrants out on you or something.

my sister finally showed me how Embarassed

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Curly

Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere where I was raised. My only problem is when the monsters are out.

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Welcome, young padawan.

Hey thank you Jedi master FattyFattyPorkFace. sorry sir, but a padawan not am I, well, i guess i am in this Embarassed

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Kianu

Welcome Curly. Now go to bed, it's a school night young man and it's way passed your bedtime.

Post Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Klari

NOOOOOOO!!!!! No Star Wars references!!!!

We'll never get rid of him, now, Jeff. Good going.

Post Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:20 am   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

Ya know Curly, you must establish yourself as other than "Klari's Brother".

There are siblings, offspring and spouses here on the board. Other than the occasional reference, each has their own story and humor to offer.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
jaandlu

Curly wrote:
FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Welcome, young padawan.

Hey thank you Jedi master FattyFattyPorkFace. sorry sir, but a padawan not am I, well, i guess i am in this Embarassed

To you, Curly, he is Master Overlord of the Underpants, Guardian of the Elephant Joke, Great Grand Keeper of the Flame, FattyFattyPorkFace the Magnificent, Lord of Guff!

Post Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:23 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: