Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Another Newbie!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
conejita_de_ramera

Another Newbie!  Reply with quote  

Have you ever asked yourself...."okay will anyone really bother to take notice?" As I sit here and have spent a good bit reading and smirking at the wittiness, I have found myself anticipating to register....

Hiya's I'm Kristin, aka HunnyBunny, aka conejita_de_ramera, oh yes I'm no newbie technically... just new to this board~persay...some of you already have gotten a taste of moi already, thanks to Mr Eljefeoscuro!! Razz

I'm 29 y/o, 2 girls ages 9 and 7, who currently are staying with their grandma back in Oklahoma until we get things settled after just moving to Bellingham, Wa.

I look forward to getting to know you all better and hope that I get a chance to meet you Mr. Moore in Seattle in March! (Ssshhhh Jefe's birthday is the 26th the day after your tour in Seattle, so yeah....We'll be there!!)

I'm workin' on gettin' my avatar up n workin', grrrrr the size here is smaller, much smaller than I have...I'll get it though!!
<Bows in honor to Mr. Moore> and blows a kiss to the rest of the group!
Until next time,
Kristin

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message
y

Welcome. Read the rules, get nekkid, and keep posting.

That is all.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

Cool, I didn't get to do a strip search since jefe was a man an' all. Do you prefer latex or nitrile gloves? Besides the formailties, welcome Smile

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
conejita_de_ramera

y wrote:
Welcome. Read the rules, get nekkid, and keep posting.

That is all.

HIYA Y...Nice to meet ya....read the rules, already nekkie, and I'll keep a postin' Razz

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conejita_de_ramera

Goudron wrote:
Cool, I didn't get to do a strip search since jefe was a man an' all. Do you prefer latex or nitrile gloves? Besides the formailties, welcome Smile

Wooohooo!! well in that case I'd prefer comando when it comes to anything...but if I have to make a choice.... I have to strip search well b4 anyone searches moi....that's the way it works!Wink Plus, I'm allergic to latex... Exclamation

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lib

conejita_de_ramera, welcome to our boardello. I hope you enjoy your stay. Wink

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

Ah, newbies who are pre-broken in and already on the ball. Who can ask for more?

Shall I post your and Jefe's photo for the Washington signing? Which one are you planning to attend?

Post Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

sgt_steve wrote:
Ah, newbies who are pre-broken in and already on the ball. Who can ask for more?

Shall I post your and Jefe's photo for the Washington signing? Which one are you planning to attend?

Yes sir, you may do so~~~March 25th~~~Seattle.

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:26 am   
conejita_de_ramera

grrrrrr I thought I had logged in...oops! lol anyways thank you Lib, nice meetin' ya....and yes sir you may

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:28 am   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Welcome cdr. Smile

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

conejita_de_ramera wrote:
sgt_steve wrote:

Yes sir, you may do so~~~March 25th~~~Seattle.
Done. See here to proofread. PM me with any changes.

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Naked and Famous

Hello, I'm up in the Pacific Northwest with you too! Welcome aboard!

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
jaandlu

Welcome conejita_de_ramera!

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JulieB

Hi cdr! Were you living in Oklahoma? Darn it, all the decent people leave here. I wonder why? Wink

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

Lookit that avatar - high heels, hot pants and a gun. We owe Jefe big time for dragging in another potential diva.

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: