Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Greetings from St. Louis

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jeffazi

Greetings from St. Louis  Reply with quote  

Hello all,

I thought I had registered for the BBS previously but I couldn't sign in so I re-registered today.

I attended Chris' book signing/talk last night in St. Louis at Left Bank Books with my 11 year old son Elliot. I've read all of Chris' books (Lamb 3 times) but this was the first time I've ever heard him speak in person. He was an absolute riot and Elliot and I had a blast.

Can't wait for the new book. Chris talked about it a little last night and it sounds fun.

Regards,
Jeff
Cool

Post Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:06 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lib

Welcome!  Reply with quote  

Jeffazi, greetings from Lib (I was at the signing last night). I'm the one that Chris keep backing away from. Hey, at least he didn't run. Wink
Welcome to the board, you'll find lots of great people (so what if they're a little strange - present company excluded) and have fun, fun, fun!

Post Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:21 am   View user's profile Send private message
jeffazi

Thanks for the welcome Lib. If I recall correctly, you were a couple rows in front of Elliot and me. The people here must, of necessity, be great; they're Chris Moore fans, yeah? (No, I'm not Hawaiian ; )

Jeff

Post Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:31 am   View user's profile Send private message
Elliot

Jeff,

If your son ever wants to join the military do me a favor and talk him out of it. Especially if he's anything like this Elliot in the military. He'll hate it!

L

My Twitter is twittering!

Post Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

Welcome and lucky you Jeff! My best friend lives in St. Louis and called me at 11:30 the other night to tell me that Chris was on the radio and she was listening. She held the phone up to the radio so I c ould hear a bit! Wink

Post Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John

Welcome Jeff. Please keep your hands and legs inside the BBS at all times. Thank you, and enjoy the ride.

Post Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DaveJensen

Re: Greetings from St. Louis  Reply with quote  

Jeff-

I was just in Missouri last weekend visiting my brother Steve who's a SFC at Fort Leoanard Wood. He was the one who gave me Practical Demonkeeping to read - it was one of the greatest gifts hes ever given me.

I'm looking forward to taking Steve's 11 year old son from a previous marriage with me to the signing in Denver. I hope we have as much fun as you and your son.

Hey from Fort Collins- no base here..

Dave

Post Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Sara Leigh

Welcome to our Compound, Jeff. Please be sure to read the rules, and above all, post nekkid. Very Happy

Post Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lib

Hey, DaveJensen!  Reply with quote  

Welcome to the board. Be sure to read the rules. Smile

Post Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: