Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

IMPROVED BY DELICIOUS CHEESY GOLDFISH CRACKERS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
y

chat rooms...chat rooms would be greatly improved by the addition of cheesy goldfish crackers. So would low carb diets.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
crabbybug

Soccer Moms  Reply with quote  

I wonder if the little guys would protect me from rabid soccer moms. What say you?

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Klari

So, let's see if I've got this right.

Knikki is advocating the start of a tradition like throwing of cheesy fish crackers at Chris's signings like some wanna be Barenaked Ladies concert and Kraft macaroni and cheese (BTW, those in the know don't throw).

And sounds like from what Naked & Famous is saying, we should remind ourselves never to leave our children in her care.

Does that about sum it up?

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
knikkki

Klari wrote:

Knikki is advocating the start of a tradition like throwing of cheesy fish crackers at Chris's signings like some wanna be Barenaked Ladies concert and Kraft macaroni and cheese (BTW, those in the know don't throw).

And sounds like from what Naked & Famous is saying, we should remind ourselves never to leave our children in her care.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I do not advocate anything related to Goldfish. ewww.
No likey.

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

C'mon Nik....give Finn a smooch.

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JulieB

I am so proud of the anti-goldfish faction. It is about time. We need to rally against this political group. I love the A.G. but he is so wrong in this matter. He has taken things to the extreme regarding the goldfish. We should not be subjected to his or anyone else's point of view regarding those tiny little fishy things that taste like cheese. Yuck.

Vote for JAB!

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris
Site Admin

JulieB wrote:
I am so proud of the anti-goldfish faction. It is about time. We need to rally against this political group. I love the A.G. but he is so wrong in this matter. He has taken things to the extreme regarding the goldfish. We should not be subjected to his or anyone else's point of view regarding those tiny little fishy things that taste like cheese. Yuck.

Vote for JAB!

Strange, I developed my taste for goldfish back in my drinking days, when I discovered that if I ate some goldfish at the bar, I wouldn't be as likely to send a bunch of incoherent, drunk-ass missives off to one of my favorite authors some night. I know, it's unique to me, but that shit can be embarassing. Better cheesy goldfish breath, I say. But that's just me. Very Happy Very Happy

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ginjg

Cheesy goldfish crackers are not lo-Carb.

But I occassionally make a crispy/crunchy crustless pizza. I can omit the toppings and cut it into little goldfish pieces for you.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
knikkki

deb wrote:

C'mon Nik....give Finn a smooch.

If my son saw that, he would really laugh. One of his tortures to me is to chew up some of those horrid things and breathe in my face.

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Why is my mouth so dry?
Cheesy goldfish crackers.

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Hey waiter! Why is my boullion all thick and clotted?

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JulieB

chris wrote:
JulieB wrote:

Vote for JAB!

Strange, I developed my taste for goldfish back in my drinking days, when I discovered that if I ate some goldfish at the bar, I wouldn't be as likely to send a bunch of incoherent, drunk-ass missives off to one of my favorite authors some night. I know, it's unique to me, but that shit can be embarassing. Better cheesy goldfish breath, I say. But that's just me. Very Happy Very Happy

Come to think about, maybe I will give them a try. Embarassed

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FattyFattyPorkFace

Why is the aquarium water so cloudy?

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Naked and Famous

Klari wrote:

Nooooooo--You can trust me with your little children. I'll just ignore them. :twisted: Why would I treat them better than my own children?

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
pebbles

Quote:
Some examples of my theory that almost any situation can be improved by the addition of some delicious cheesy goldfish crackers.

“Yes, the Fucktard as been elected for a second term. Perhaps some goldfish crackers?”
Alas..... not even delightful, delectable, delicious cheesy goldfish crackers are enough to improve some situtaions. Crying or Very sad

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: