Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?


bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

IMPROVED BY DELICIOUS CHEESY GOLDFISH CRACKERS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pebbles



Joined: 22 Sep 2004
Posts: 12
Location: Wherever I go, that's where I am
 Reply with quote  

Oh! I just shot you in the face!
Perhaps some cheesy goldfish crackers will compel you to call a press conference to apologize to me and my family for the trauma you have caused me.
_________________
I think, therefore I'm single.

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve



Joined: 18 Jan 2005
Posts: 5197
Location: Michissippi
 Reply with quote  

Who left these yellow crumbs on my floor?
Cheesy goldfish crackers.

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Timmy



Joined: 04 Oct 2004
Posts: 25
Location: Alabama... the Armpit of the Universe
 Reply with quote  

Press Corps: "Mr. President, in the past 2 weeks you've pretty much spent all the remaining...ahem..political capital that you claim to have, your VP shot a man in the face thinking he was a quail, your poll numbers are at an all time low, you've decided to let the foxes in to run the henhouse from Dubai, and just about every Republican that's ever rooted for you is jumping ship.....what are you going to do sir?"

W: "I'm not sure I understand the question, but can I interest you in a Tasty Goldfish Cracker? I've just struck a deal with Nabisco to give them all incoming Illegal Aliens in return for a limitless supply....."
_________________
A Liberal living in the Deep South. Need I say more? Anyone for a round of persecution?

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JulieB



Joined: 21 Feb 2006
Posts: 552
Location: Oklahoma
I swear on a stack of CM books that this is TRUE!  Reply with quote  

My secretary is happier with Goldfish.

I think this board is making me loonier than usual because my secretary now thinks I am crazy. Oh, she always calls me a geek with no common sense but now she thinks I am crazy on top of it! Why, you ask?

I walked into her office today and she had a big bag of Goldfish crackers (parmesan flavor) sitting on her desk. The first thing I did was burst out laughing. I tried to explain to her that it was because of this funny thing I read on the internet. It did not translate well in Real Life. She finally just rolled her eyes up, shook her head Rolling Eyes and muttered something about crazy attorneys.

BTW, I asked her to let me taste one. Yuck!


DAMMIT, I hate spelling heirs. Wink


Last edited by JulieB on Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lukaret



Joined: 28 Aug 2005
Posts: 1589
Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.
 Reply with quote  

... I love goldfish crackers. <3
_________________
"Quack, damn you." - Mythbusters

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RedOrcaMoon



Joined: 17 Jun 2005
Posts: 2399
Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world
 Reply with quote  

your bank account was robbed by Shamu, you have an hour left to live, you have seriously clogged arteries, and would you like some goldfish crackers per chance.
_________________
current pics: drawings and some photos. http://www.dizzyhellfire.deviantart.com

Post Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Unc



Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Posts: 300
Location: South of FRANCE
 Reply with quote  

Pursuing today's Zen koan theme:

Can cheesy goldfish crackers be improved by cheesy goldfish crackers?

Post Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Unc



Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Posts: 300
Location: South of FRANCE
Re: IMPROVED BY DELICIOUS CHEESY GOLDFISH CRACKERS  Reply with quote  

Damn you, AG!!!

FRANCE could be improved by cheesy goldfish crackers!

All this talk about them got me hungry, so I drove to the nearest big town, expecting to find a hoarde of them there. Five enormous French supermarkets and five or six specialty stores later, I am still cheesy goldfish cracker-less. Crying or Very sad

I was happy here until you brought this up. Now my life as an ex-pat could be improved by cheesy goldfish crackers...

Post Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 6381
Location: Michigan
 Reply with quote  

pebbles wrote:
Oh! I just shot you in the face!
Perhaps some cheesy goldfish crackers will compel you to call a press conference to apologize to me and my family for the trauma you have caused me.


I couldn't help but think about a Dick Cheney porn flick when I read that.

Now I need my mind to be erased...please, help me!
_________________
Twitter: jefftunes

Post Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lynn



Joined: 29 Mar 2004
Posts: 2295
Location: SF
 Reply with quote  

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
pebbles wrote:
Oh! I just shot you in the face!
Perhaps some cheesy goldfish crackers will compel you to call a press conference to apologize to me and my family for the trauma you have caused me.


I couldn't help but think about a Dick Cheney porn flick when I read that.

Now I need my mind to be erased...please, help me!


The saddest part of that is I didn't get it. Until I thought about it for a while. Now I want my mind erased too. And I want FFPF to not get to have any cheesy goldfish crackers for making that be in my head.
_________________
Lynn, Reading Kafka in a hospital is generally redundant. Better just to wander the halls randomly opening doors.
--Ginjg

Post Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Guest





Re: IMPROVED BY DELICIOUS CHEESY GOLDFISH CRACKERS  Reply with quote  

Unc wrote:
Damn you, AG!!!

FRANCE could be improved by cheesy goldfish crackers!

All this talk about them got me hungry, so I drove to the nearest big town, expecting to find a hoarde of them there. Five enormous French supermarkets and five or six specialty stores later, I am still cheesy goldfish cracker-less. Crying or Very sad

I was happy here until you brought this up. Now my life as an ex-pat could be improved by cheesy goldfish crackers...

I have one packet left, contact RedOrcaMoon for details.

PS if you are familiar with uncomommonmenfrommars, talk!

Post Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:28 am   
Unc



Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Posts: 300
Location: South of FRANCE
Re: IMPROVED BY DELICIOUS CHEESY GOLDFISH CRACKERS  Reply with quote  

Anonymous wrote:
Unc wrote:
Damn you, AG!!!

FRANCE could be improved by cheesy goldfish crackers!

All this talk about them got me hungry, so I drove to the nearest big town, expecting to find a hoarde of them there. Five enormous French supermarkets and five or six specialty stores later, I am still cheesy goldfish cracker-less. Crying or Very sad

I was happy here until you brought this up. Now my life as an ex-pat could be improved by cheesy goldfish crackers...

I have one packet left, contact RedOrcaMoon for details.

PS if you are familiar with uncomommonmenfrommars, talk!


I'm over it now. I binged on croissants instead. Laughing

But many thanks for the offer. I am indeed unfamiliar with uncomommonmenfrommars, or even the common ones, so the conversation would be a little one-sided.


Shocked

Post Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 6381
Location: Michigan
 Reply with quote  

Chicken Tikka Massala
_________________
Twitter: jefftunes

Post Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jillybeans



Joined: 02 Sep 2004
Posts: 2247
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
 Reply with quote  

Waiting for a loan to be approved in the bank or waiting for the bus to FINALLY get you where you need to go.
_________________
The world in which you were born is just one model of reality.
OTHER CULTURES ARE NOT FAILED ATTEMPTS AT BEING YOU:
They are unique manifestations of the human spirit.

Wade Davis (I knew there was a reason I liked Wade Davis)

Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve



Joined: 18 Jan 2005
Posts: 5197
Location: Michissippi
 Reply with quote  

So Monday night my daughter and her husband came over to play cards. This is about three weeks after her birthday, for which she recieved the signed copy of 'A Dirty Job.' We're breaking out the salty snacks (the rules of the game require them), when she turns to me, grin on face, offeratory bag in hand, and says "Cheesy goldfish crackers?"

We have a spy in the Boardello.

Post Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
  Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Templates created by Vereor and Ken