Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Assistant Principles - ASSIST THIS!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robb

Assistant Principles - ASSIST THIS!  Reply with quote  

I can relate to certain prejudices on AP's. I made mines life a living hell in high school, the few times I was sent to his office were for telling a teacher to go to hell and giving directions (boys locker room adjacent the showers and commodes...)getting into a fight where in no uncertain terms I would cut the kids throat from ear to ear if he didn't shut his piehole while holding him by said throat and holding a pencil to it. and of course just being a genral malcontent and abusing football players because the smell of roids just annoyed the piss out of me. He refered to me as a Rebel. This resulted in getting my class ring with a confederate flag under the stone where they normally put the school symbol/mascot (ours was a bear.) I can say with all honestly he must have thought I was a really bad person despite being the person normally described by neighbors as "quiet guy" and a member of the choirs. I used to walk down the halls in complete Renessance(sp?) gear to see who I could annoy. I can say with al honesty that I didn't like the guy but I never respected him either. Yes I was a weird kid but I'm much better now.

Post Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: