Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Another Questionaire
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vahlee

Another Questionaire  Reply with quote  

1. Who was your first prom date? Greg.
2. Who was your first roommate? Valerie and Sara

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Strawberry Daquiri - I was 9, And my parents we're laughing the whole time.
4. What was your first job? Cleaning rental cabins
5. What was your first car?1992 Teal Oldsmobile Achieva. It only worked for 20 minutes at a time, but it got me to school and back

6. When did you go to your first funeral? To the actual funeral? I was about 12 or so, i think
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I was 18 when I moved to Dahlonega,GA for school.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Scher
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Still waiting on that one...

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I neverreally snuck out.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Sarah was my first bestest friend ever. She started going to home school during 4th grade and we floated apart.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? I moved in with Greg and his parents.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? It would be Greg, if I could call him - I guess other than that would be my mom.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? I've never been a bridesmaid...or a groomsmen. I was a flowergirl at my sister's wedding though.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Wake up, find my cell phone (i use it for my alarm) without opening my eyes and hit the snooze button.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? A Bad Religion concert in Atlanta. I bought the ticket for Greg for his 20th or 21st birthday.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? I got my ears pierced when I was a baby - then again whenI was 7.
18. First celebrity crush? Seth Green

19. First crush? Chris S...S...damnit I don't remember his last name. Oh well. I had a crush on him from my 2nd grade all the way to 5th grade.

20. First love? First TRUE love? Greg.

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Re: Another Questionaire  Reply with quote  

1. Who was your first prom date? Never went.
2. Who was your first roommate? Wayne Matsuyama
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Vodka and Squirt.
4. What was your first job? Shovelling shit on a chicken ranch
5. What was your first car?1963 Plymouth Valiant
6. When did you go to your first funeral? 23. People in my family tend not to die.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? About 3 months old.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?Darned if I recall.
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? From San Diego to Indianapolis, IN
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I required no accomplices.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? His name was Patrick, and he lived down the street when I was a small child in Lawrence, IN. Then my parents moved.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Dorms at USC.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My wife.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Rick and Geni Hayes, around 1973.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Use the toilet, then shower.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Some unknown at this tiny little club at San Diego State University. Oh yeah, Jimmy Buffett.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? Not yet. Unless you want to count all those surgeries.
18. First celebrity crush? Annette, had to be Annette.
19. First crush? Debbie O'Brian.
20. First love? Cathy. I dated a lot of Cathys. It all worked out bad. Switched names and things went better.

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MrEMann

Quote:
1. Who was your first prom date? didn't go
2. Who was your first roommate? actual roommate? Bleu

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Budweiser - about 10 listening to Cheech and Chong 8 tracks with the wicked step father, him feeding me beer and trying to be philosphical all the while
4. What was your first job? grill cook at a horse track (15)
5. What was your first car?1978 Ford stationwagon of some sort, big boat of a car, burnt a valve at 300k miles

6. When did you go to your first funeral? I have yet to attend an actual contemporary funeral
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 17 when I moved to Ohio and got married (big mistake)
8. Who was your first grade teacher? not a clue
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Denver to Anchorage when I was 8 (first solo plane trip) Denver to DFW when I was 6 with the parents

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? just myself

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? I really don't remember, so that would mean that we probably aren't friends anymore
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? rented a shitbox of a house in Alliance, OH

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? No one. the people I would call live with me Smile(Bleu and my wonderful gal)
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? never been either, none of my friends are ever going to marry most likely, they learn from watching others Smile

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Wake up, complain that mornings are for masochists
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Ratt/Bon Jovi eons ago
17. First tattoo or first piercing? Ears when I was 18, tat when I was 30
18. First celebrity crush? Kate bush

19. First crush? don't remember

20. First love? Nicci (principals daughter, ended up dating her for quite a while)

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
ken
Site Admin

1. Who was your first prom date? Cathy. Never got there... went to see a double feature of Fritz the Cat and Wizards instead.

2. Who was your first roommate? Rich Adkisson

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Vodka Collins

4. What was your first job? Paper boy. Then waiter for a catering company.

5. What was your first car? 1972 Chevy Impala.

6. When did you go to your first funeral? I think it was my grandmoter, at 2 weeks old.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Moved to Colorado at 11. I think we also switched towns when I was 2 or so, but it was nearby (in New Jersey)

8. Who was your first grade teacher? No idea

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Can't remember... traveled a lot.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Greg.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Jeff Stern. Moved away at 11 and have only seen him a few times since. No contact in probably 15 years.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Dorms.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My wife.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My brother.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Turn off the alarm clock and sleep for a while longer.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Chicago/Beach Boys in 1975, or possibly the Carpenters... not sure which was first (not including some that I went to with my parents and don't remember).

17. First tattoo or first piercing? Ear pierced.

18. First celebrity crush? Jodie Foster probably.

19. First crush? Lisa Coury. 6th Grade (she was in 5th).

20. First love? First TRUE love? Barbie. The whole Barbie and Ken thing was cute. Actually went out with 3 Barbs and Barbies. TRUE love? Kate, but I didn't know it.

- W. Somerset Maugham

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
FattyFattyPorkFace

1. Who was your first prom date? No proms in the UK.
2. Who was your first roommate? Never shared a room with anyone, but my first flatmates were Max, Matt, Yasir, Asiv and...er...someone else who I forget.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Proper drunk would've been sherry at my Grandma's 70th birthday
4. What was your first job? Helping my Dad on the farm with all sorts of things from haymaking to worming calves. First job outside of the family (other than my strawberry picking business that I ran while at school), was in the kitchen at my local pub.
5. What was your first car?Peugeot 306 Estate (what you'd call a Wagon)
6. When did you go to your first funeral? Dunno, think I was about 8. My primary school headmaster died.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 18
8. Who was your first grade teacher?Mrs Robinson
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? London to Prague
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Don't think I ever did that. My parents were always great about letting me go out. I lived in the middle of nowhere so where was I going to sneak to, another field?
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Daniel Carter...and yes, we're still friends always...just not quite so close (different continents and all that)
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Student flat at university.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? No one. The people I would call are in a different time zone and there's nothing worse for making a bad day badder than pissing off someone you care about by waking them up. Otherwise, probably my friend Mary the ex-barmaid (and AG fan) or my sister.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? I can't remember. I think it was my cousins when I was little but I have no idea.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Hit the snooze button and wait for afternoon.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? I think it was Oasis at Maine Road in Manchester. After that, I was hooked on live music.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? I don't have any although I've always fancied getting a tattoo of my 21st birthday invitation motif on my upper arm.
18. First celebrity crush? Wow, I have no idea. One that sticks in my mind would be Natalie Imbruglia from the days she played Beth in Neighbours.
19. First crush? Julia Bedford
20. First love? Nicola Wright although it was unrequited. First girl I asked out since probably primary school and I was 17! We became good friends though.

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ferrit Leggings

1. Who was your first prom date? Nope, did something else though.
2. Who was your first roommate? A , J
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? 14 Rum and Coke & did something else that night as well.
4. What was your first job? Grocery Store
5. What was your first car? An Old Piece of shit.
6. When did you go to your first funeral? 10, My Grandmother
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 17
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. SOmethtingOrtheOTher
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Helicopter when I was eight though
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, whom was with you? 6, no one was with me though.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends? B, and yes when he is not in jail.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parentís house? Apartment
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? No one. Why bother some one else.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My brotherís best-man.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? I usually say something like oh fucking hell.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? 1812 overture
17. First tattoo or first piercing? None
18. First celebrity crush? Nina Fuckiní Simone
19. First crush? M
20. First love? A

FL

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JulieB

1. Who was your first prom date? Paul
2. Who was your first roommate? Otis
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Tequila (fell down a flight of stairs)
4. What was your first job? Tear sheet person for a newspaper.
5. What was your first car? Vega
6. When did you go to your first funeral? Great-Grandmother. She got hit by a bus during a Chicago snow storm in her 90's. She was stubborn and decided to take the bus to get Christmas presents for her first great-grandchild (me). No one would take her so she took the bus. She was short and walked in front of it after she departed. It ran over her. Talk about guilt on my part! I still got the presents she bought which made matters worse.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Hometown? I did not have one.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Huh? I think I am too old to remember.
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? My dad flew me in a small twin engine plane in Oklahoma, my little brother threw up all over.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Darla
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Debbie
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Van Nuys, CA
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? It used to be my mom until she passed away and now it is Andy.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groom. My grandmother's.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Hit the snooze, get up and feed the cats.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Waylon Jennings.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? 11 years old, my mom would not let me get my ears pierced so I stuck a needle in my ear and it got stuck in my ear. My mom had to get it out. I won the argument.
18. First celebrity crush? Davy Jones of the Monkeys.
19. First crush? Max. He later tried to rape me. I lost my crush and kicked him in the balls.
20. First love? Otis.

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JulieB

Damn, the blue does not work but I am not fixing it. Is there an easier way to add color?

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deb

1. Who was your first prom date? I was shy; no proms.
2. Who was your first roommate? My sisters, Pam and Laura.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?Tequila Sunrise, age 18.
4. What was your first job? Working at Wards in the Sporting Goods department.
5. What was your first car? My very own first car? I didn't get one until last year. 2006 Honda Civic. Everything else was Ron's.
6. When did you go to your first funeral? I haven't had my first funeral yet. Maybe when I'm reincarnated though, I'll come back and answer this.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I was 9 when I moved from Norwalk, CA and 34 when I moved from Great Falls.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Heck
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Paris, France

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Sneaking out meant getting beat if I were caught. Never snuck out.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Lori Moss, and no.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? I moved into an apartment. I moved out the next day because someone tried to break in. I then moved in with Ron.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I lost that person.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? I was a bridesmaid at my sister's wedding.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Make coffee.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Garth Brooks first tour.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? Ears at 30, Belly Button at 33.
18. First celebrity crush? Besides the Hardy Boys? Rex Smith
19. First crush? Glenn H. He was an ass to me.
20. First love? First TRUE love? Ron. He was my everything.

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JulieB

I am starting to feel mentally deficient. Thank god that Sgt. Steve could not remember his 1st grade teacher either. Very Happy

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UnimportantLime

1. Who was your first prom date? Eleanor.
2. Who was your first roommate? Scott.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Never had alcohol.
4. What was your first job? Pizza Hut. Cook. Boy, those were fun times. Or, you know, not.
5. What was your first car?1990 Buick LeSabre. I miss that car.
6. When did you go to your first funeral? Great aunt Ginny. That was my first run-in with Catholic practices. That was a loooong funeral.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 20, when I came to Madison for school. I went to school in my home town for a while.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?Mrs. Hendrickson.
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? 4th grade, going to Disney World. Those were good times. Strangely enough, I think I'd like going now, more, since I love Disney movies now.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I was a good kid.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Michael. Yup, he's my drummer. We're not best friends anymore, but still pretty good friends.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? 20, when I came to Madison.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Usually I let it fester, because I usually don't feel like I can talk to anyone about it. If it's really bad, I'll call my parents.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Oh yeah, it was great. The very first wedding I went to was my brother's, when I was around 18 or 19. I was a groomsman, and I played piano for it too. I kinda felt a bit overwhelmed.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Get ready to go to work. Boooo.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Live. You remember the band Live, right? They rocked. Unfortunately, Veruca Salt and some other lame band opened for them. The lead singer of Veruca Salt actually said, "You're the worst fucking audience we've ever had!" I wanted to punch her.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? None.
18. First celebrity crush?Sandra Bullock.
19. First crush? I don't really remember. I had crushes on girls in elementary school. And that was a long time ago.
20. First love? Liz.

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Sara Leigh

1. Who was your first prom date? Richie.
2. Who was your first roommate? Lynn
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Beer.
4. What was your first job? Day camp counselor
5. What was your first car? 1960 black Studebaker Hawk Cool
6. When did you go to your first funeral? 16 or 17. My grandmother.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 17
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Reynolds
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? London
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Never did.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Stephanie. We met at birth and were still friends until the last year or so.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Dorm at SLU.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Try not to bum anyone else out.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? First wedding I was in: flower girl for my cousin. First as a bridesmaid: my sister Elaine's wedding.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Pee.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? The Beach Boys, when I was in 7th or 8th grade.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? I got my ears pierced when I was 21.
18. First celebrity crush? George Harrison
19. First crush? Doug Ruley, 6th grade.
20. First love? Joe, also first ex.

Post Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Forester

1. Who was your first prom date? Eve. No, really! That was her name. Honest.

2. Who was your first roommate? Dan. He was a drummer, and set up his drums in our very small dorm room. We did not last long.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Beer. Papst Blue Ribbon. Age 3. I was tasked with picking up beer bottles from a lawn party, and of course had to empty the tiny amount left in the bottom of each one.

4. What was your first job? See above. After that, shovelling composte at a garden center (age 14).

5. What was your first car? Borrowed lots, including a bitchin' Mach 1 Mustang owned by my older brother, but first actually owned was a constantly busted Mercury Capri. It was a blast to drive when it worked, though.

6. When did you go to your first funeral? Age 13, when my Grandfather was murdered for the $2.25 in gas money for his grocery truck.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Hmm... First move, age 4, moved to a bigger house 20 miles away. Age 10, moved to a bigger house 25 miles away. Age 18, moved to a bigger house, 20 miles away from that, I but went away to college. My parents were Catholic and kept having more kids and outgrowing houses.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Sister Rose Therese, of the Sisters of St. Joseph. Did you know thay actually have hair under those black and white things they wear? I did not discover that until years later.

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? New York City, age 8. Turboprop trip from Baltimore with my Dad. Was disappointed because it was not a jet plane. Spoiled rotten brat.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Cousin Norm. His parents let us do all sorts of cool stuff that my parents never let me do, like shoot bb guns, light fire crackers, and take a flat-bottomed aluminum 10-footer out into the shipping lanes of the Chesapeake Bay.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always.Joey Eggburg, a true Huck Finn. I lost track of him when he went to prison for Grand Theft Auto. His dad was the county prison warden

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Right down the street from Baltimore's Memorial Stadium. I got blocked in whenever there was a Colts or Orioles game.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? JulieB. She always turns me around and makes me laugh! Best friend, confidant, brilliant, and beautiful; the love of my life. Very Happy

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My brother Matt. I was the Best Man. Also the Witness. And the Photographer. I was the caterer (I bought dinner for the four of us.) Also the Chauffeur. This was a very quick wedding.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Shove the cats off the bed.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Jethro Tull

17. First tattoo or first piercing?. None, unless you count the time I stepped on a nail.

18. First celebrity crush? Julie Newmar as the Catwoman in the TV Batman show. God, I am really showing my age here.

19. First crush? Dianne, before she became a cheerleader and started dating the class drug dealer

20. First love? First TRUE love? Eve. See #1

Post Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:42 am   View user's profile Send private message
Click

1. Who was your first prom date? Never went.
2. Who was your first roommate? Herman (cat)
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? White Lightnin'
4. What was your first job? Cooking Burgers at Micky D's
5. What was your first car? 1966 Dodge Dart
6. When did you go to your first funeral? 4 Fraternal Grandmother
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 23
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Sister Roberta Joseph
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Atlanta to Philadelpha and back again....I still hate Philly.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I had no reason to sneak out.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? John. Have no idea where he is today.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Apartments, Near Six Flags, Atlanta.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? No one.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Richard and Darlene Lerza. Best man. Richard was murdered in 2001 for change out of a drink machine.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Scream. Then I realize it is just like it was yesterday.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? The Beatles, Fulton County Stadium, Atlanta Georgia.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? See no point in either.
18. First celebrity crush? Yeah...Annette is the one. Although Shelley was pretty, too. I can still remember "Johnny Angel"
19. First crush? Linda Riddle.
20. First love? Bev, but she was already married.

Post Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
sherryjoyce

1. Who was your first prom date? John

2. Who was your first roommate? Crazy Kathy

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Grasshopper. Sad, but true.

4. What was your first job?selling overpriced jeans at "kick in the pants" in Palm Beach Gardens. I swear that was the name of the store.

5. What was your first car? 1980 V8 Buick Regal. Kicked ASS.

6. When did you go to your first funeral? 17

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I was 18 moving from WEst Palm to Athens, GA

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Twiggs

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Wayne Newton flew me to Las Vegas when I was 17. True story.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?I would never have thought of it- my Mom would have know if I was thinking about doing something wrong.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always?
My first one was Kristine Tromblay and I haven't seen her in 20 yrs.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Brenau college in Gainesville, GA - all girl. Lasted 8 months....

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My Rick.

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? I've never been a bridesmaid..

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? lean my head over the nighstand and take my first sip of coffee waiting for me upon my arising. Rick's only job.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Hall and Oates in 1985.

17. First tattoo or first piercing? I got my ears pierced when I was 12.

18. First celebrity crush? Leif Garrett.

19. First crush? Kevin Chaney.

20. First love? John

Post Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: