Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Another Questionaire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vahlee

sherryjoyce wrote:
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Brenau college in Gainesville, GA - all girl. Lasted 8 months....

Brenau actually started intergrating males a few years ago. When I went to see a play there, I think there was 5 males in the school.(I went to North GA in Dahlonega)

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kennyjb

1. Who was your first prom date? Never went, but I was asked by Sherry. Being the Beta male I was too blown away to say yes...

2. Who was your first roommate? Carl

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Lucky Lager Beer. They had cute little "Concentration" puzzles on the inside of the caps, and you could get a case for like 2 bucks

4. What was your first job? Weekend janitor at my dad's company - 13 yrs old

5. What was your first car? 1973 Metallic Copper Mazda RX-2. It ran for a month before the motor had to be rebuilt. Earned the nickname of "Murphy the Mazda" (from Murphy's Law)

6. When did you go to your first funeral? 4 yrs old, my grandfather

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? We lived in the same house until I was 17. Then I moved out on my own at 18.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Beeyoch. Wait, that's not right. Her name was Mrs. Stewart

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Erie, PA (for the aforementioned funeral

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Hans, the devilboy. We were CB radio buddies. We went to another guy's house and stuck pins in his CB antenna cable (shorting out the radio). The guy was a butthead, he had it comin'. Other nocturnal sneaking led to T.P.'ing the house of the cute older girl down the street, and spelling the letters F U C K in salt on another neighbor's lawn. We thought it would burn the letters into the grass like permanently (based on a story my teacher told of Hannibal salting the farmlands of Northern Italy, and my teacher thought I never paid attention in class!), but we didn't use enough salt

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Mike was my first best friend, but we lost contact after high school. The best friend I've ever had is Jeri, she's a kickass drummer and we have similar tastes in women

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Carl and I got a really cool townhouse apartment in Garden Grove, CA. We formed our first band there

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Generally my wife, Marcia

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Does being a groom count? If so, that would be my own wedding

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Kiss my wife goodbye, and go back to sleep.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Rolling Stones, LA Coliseum, 1981. This was a pretty historic concert, because it made opening act Prince famous for being booed off the stage (for singing a song called "Jack You Off"). Also on the bill were George Thorogood and J. Geils

17. First tattoo or first piercing? Nope and nope. The closest thing I have is the really cool scars I have on my chest and my forearm from the quadruple bypass I had when I was 40. The one on my arm, where they took out an artery for 2 of the grafts, runs along the inside of my arm, from wrist to elbow. I've had several people ask me if it's from a really bad attempt at suicide!

18. First celebrity crush? Karen Valentine on Room 222, she looked just like my 4th grade teacher Razz

19. First crush? Margie P, 1st grade. I saw her 6 years ago at my 20th high school reunion, and she is still HOT. She admitted to me that I was her first crush, which blew me away. I had no idea. Now she's a photographer who specializes in pictures of naked women. Very hot. Too bad her girlfriend didn't care much for me... Doh!! Shocked

20. First love? First TRUE love? First love was my first g/f, Laura. First true love was and is my wife, Marcia.

Gawd I hate these things! I can't believe you actually got me to fill this thing out!!

Post Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sherryjoyce

yeah- they started adding guys just after I transferred to UGA. I believe it is still painted pink, though. Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
waxingpoetical

1. Who was your first prom date? i never had a prom date. sadly, i went to prom alone... and all of my friends had dates... and i sat at the table by myself while everyone was dancing... in the movie of my life, this scene will be played by Molly Ringwald circa Sixteen Candles.

2. Who was your first roommate? roommate would be The Evil Beast From the Underworld, also known as Jessica. but i've shared tents for extended periods of time (think months) with two of the best people in the universe, Priscilla and Katie.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? i have yet to actually get drunk, not through lack of trying.

4. What was your first job? camp counselor, age 16.

5. What was your first car? no car.

6. When did you go to your first funeral? strangely enough, my first funeral wasn't for anyone i actually knew. i was an altar server (catholic school, 13 years) and i was serving for a funeral in about sixth grade. first family member's funeral was for my grandfather, last may.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? either two months old (NYC to Mt. Vernon), which i don't usually count, because i consider a "hometown" to be where you grew up, or 17 (Mt. Vernon to Albany) when i moved for college, which i do count.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? um... Mrs. Martin, i believe. she had a nervous breakdown halfway through the year, and we spent the rest of it hatching chicks and playing with clay.

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? from LaGuardia in NY to Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport in GA. i was three months old.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? does sneaking out to the backyard at midnight to do witchy rituals count? because Leea and i did that a lot in high school.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? my first best friend was Julie Munn. she was a Jewish kid in Catholic school. we bonded. then she moved to Arizona (she's back now, actually, but i haven't seen her). now my best friend's Leea.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? college. Albany, NY. it really sucks here.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? either Leea or my friend Jon in Washington. both with tolerate my bitching.

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? i have yet to even attend a wedding, letalone participate in one.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? if it's a good day, get out of bed. if it's a bad one, hit the snooze and burrow.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? oh man... it was freshman year of high school. i went to see Jerry Cantrell in a tiny standing-room-only concert hall in NYC. my friend Melissa got drunk, almost accidentally prostituted me, and had to be rescued by some sleazy looking character in the coat room. and our curfew was 10:30!

17. First tattoo or first piercing? the only piercing i've ever gotten was in two earring holes in second grade for my first Communion. me no likie needles *shudder* and no tattoos.

18. First celebrity crush? ahh... i think it was David Krumholtz. waaaaaaaaay back when he was in Addams Family Values with Christina Ricci... actually, come to think of it... it might have been Christina Ricci.

19. First crush? hmm... Michael Fox, sixth grade. he was skinny and bony and very very geeky. then in junior year of high school he randomly got very, very sexy. who'dathunkit?

20. First love? yet to happen.

Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
conspiracies unlimited

Re: Another Questionaire  Reply with quote  

1. Who was your first prom date? The bitch that made 1/2 of my senior year a living hell... the only prom i went to... If I could do it over, I would so have banged the other chick in the limo when I had the chance... just so I could say i got laid on prom night... no, I'm not the least bit bitter...
2. Who was your first roommate? Do girlfriends count? Jen... otherwise, another jen, and her best freind Lisa
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Wild Turkey and Segram's Seven
4. What was your first job? camp counselor... In all honesty, those kids should sue... I feel really bad for the way I treated them... some of them deserved much better than what they got from us... of all the crappy things i've done in my life, I'ld have to say, that this is the one thing i regret the most... i wasn't very nice, and on a GOOD day, i was indiffernt to their needs... poor kids...
5. What was your first car? '69 Camero... zero-60 in... I have no idea, because as soon as I crossed the line, the cop behind me pulled me over... but damn, i dind't get across the intersection lickity-split...
6. When did you go to your first funeral? i was 1
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 19
8. Who was your first grade teacher? can't remember...
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? LA
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? never snuck out... i would sneak in...
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Kevin's brother, and we are sorta friends... he was my best friend, so we'll always be friends... but i don't really have freinds any more... you guys are the closest things i have to friends... damn, i need to get out more...
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? NYC
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I don't... I just drown myself in coke & zingers...
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? never been one...
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? pee
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? JB... if you need to ask, i'm cooler than you... neener-neener-neener...
17. First tattoo or first piercing? none... body modification is for other people... not me... I love a gal with tats and piercings... they are really hot in an icky dirty, thanks, don't expect a mint on the pillow in the morning sorta way... but i digress...
18. First celebrity crush? probably the hot chicks from Eight is Enough... or maybe Madeline Khahn... either/or...
19. First crush? some chick in pre-school... but she didn't even know i existed, and when i tried to kiss her, the teacher made me stand in the corner, and all the other kids laughed at me... fuckers...
20. First love? My mother, but I learned that lesson... fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, and call me George W. Bush...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message
RavenMagik

1. Who was your first prom date? Didn't go
2. Who was your first roommate? Topaz (cat)
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Kamikaze
4. What was your first job? File Clerk/Typist in Law Office
5. What was your first car? AMC Hornet
6. When did you go to your first funeral? Grandmother -- 1977
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 33
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Daley
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? To California from Chicago; first helicopter ride into the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas (IT WAS SO COOL!!!)
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Didn't sneak out
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Linda
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Lansing, IL
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My fiance, Bob. Then by best friend, Linda
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groom. My cousin Candy
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Hit the snooze, get up and feed the cats.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Billy Idol
17. First tattoo or first piercing? First piercing -- ears at 13; first tattoo -- 40 bats/moon in a cloudy night sky
18. First celebrity crush? Davy Jones of the Monkeys.
19. First crush? Brien
20. First love? David

Post Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:03 am   View user's profile Send private message
DanaMichelle

1. Who was your first prom date? Brian. All my friends went with older guys who drove sports cars... Brian and I rode in his mom's Grand Am. lol
2. Who was your first roommate? I lived at home until I moved in with my old bf Mike.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Not completely sure, don't really remember too much about that night. Thank god I had a bodyguard that night!! My best friend at the time, Karl, had to lock me in a room because he kept seeing me kissing different guys. Ew.
4. What was your first job? I was a hostess at a Chinese Restaurant.
5. What was your first car?Oh, man. It was a GREEN 1977 Olds Delta 88. That car was a big, green tank. Safe, but UGLY.
6. When did you go to your first funeral? I was actually in my twenties. My stepmother's cousin died of HIV.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Ha! I am still in my hometown, more or less. One township over.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?No clue. I remember my kindergarten teacher, Miss Amen. That was really her name.
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Florida for a family vacation during my junior year in high school
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I never snuck out. My parents trusted me. Then I went to college, and that ended. I think they just threw up their hands at that point.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends? My first best friend was Jenny Eds. I haven't seen her in twenty years.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? I lived with my boyfriend.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Depends on why I'm having a bad day. I have three sisters, and they each excel at listening to different types of bitching.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My sister Angela's first wedding. There were NINE bridesmaids. Crazy.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Let my dogs out before they explode on my comforter.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Probably the Beach Boys. The first one I went to without my parents was Sting.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? I have my ears pierced but I also have a tattoo on the back of my neck.
18. First celebrity crush? Johnny Depp in 21 Jump Street.
19. First crush? Tommy Ryan. All the girls at my elementary loved him. We chased him and tried to kiss him every day at recess from about second grade on.
20. First love? My first true love was my newborn baby when he first opened his eyes and looked at me. I've only loved one other person that much, and it happened in much the same way. Smile

Post Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ansky

1. Who was your first prom date? Vicki... don't remember the last name - barely knew it then... she was a friend of a friend. What a waste of money!
2. Who was your first roommate? My wife.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Gallo's Red. It was very colorful on the way back out! It was a party at my best friend's (more on him later) -- when his parents got home they found a set of antique chairs all stacked up in the stairwell to the basement. Nobody remembered doing that, but in retrospect we were pretty proud of ourselves for getting them out of the way, cuz the rest of the house was pretty trashed.
4. What was your first job? Board of Ed... summer janitor in a grade school. If you ever thought those guys were lazy, you haven't seen anything until you've seen them during the summer! Best job I ever had!
5. What was your first car?1966 Pontiac Catalina. As the B52s say "big as a whale"... That V8 could make it fly, though. In a twist my Dad totalled it. That was a great "chip" to keep for whenever he got made at me for something stupid.
6. When did you go to your first funeral? 4. My grandmother's. A very Irish affair. Since she was a holy terror, I remember thinking everyone was just happy to have her gone. (If there is a God, I'm sure I'll pay for that.)
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 21. Never gone too far though -- I've always been in a 25 mile radius of there.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?Mrs. Dexter. Boy, did she hate me -- Justified, from everything my parents and friends tell me. I didn't think I was such a bad kid.
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Arizona.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? It was supposed to be Muffin Boots (long story to that name!), but I never got to her place. I was 14 and everytime a car went by I would hide in the bushes (it was 2 am, and back then people would actually think it was strange to see a kid walking around at that time of night). About 1/2 way to her house, while hiding in the bushes, I saw my Dad's car go by! Damn... But, being 14, I was stupid enough to think if I ran home and snuck back in quietly, no one would ever notice. Things ended badly.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends? My first best friend was Doug. His family moved away when we were 6. They moved back to town when we were in high school and we picked right up again. He's still my best friend, even though we only see each other about once a year.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? With my wife in an apartment owned by a Mafia wise-guy, who ended up stuffed in the trunk of his car in our garage. Boy, am I glad we never argued about rent!
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My mom. She passed away 10 years ago, but she still has the best advice.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Doug's.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Pull my wife into my arms and sleep another 5 minutes.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Cat Stevens.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? Had my ear pierced when I was 30 -- to show my daughter (5 at the time) that it didn't hurt. Mine's still pierced, she let her's grow over six months later. I always wanted a tattoo, but was wise enough (for once) to know whatever I chose when I was young would be something I'd want removed within a year or two. On my 50th birthday I finally got one -- a NY Yankees logo.
18. First celebrity crush? Cissy on Family Affair.
19. First crush? Libby Dunne. My 8th grade English teacher. It was her first job, so it turns out she was only about 8 years older than me. She came to our 35th high school reunion (still looked pretty damn good!) and told me she always had a crush on me. If I wasn't so in love with my wife, I would have grabbed her then and there and pulled her into the bushes!
20. First love? Janet -- my next door neighbor. We were the "hot couple" in 5th grade. After that there was no one until Sue walked up to me at the campus pub to ask me the time. I was hooked. We're married 27 years now.

Post Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:10 am   View user's profile Send private message
y

1. Who was your first prom date? Chris C. I sent him home in cab.
2. Who was your first roommate? Becky, Aaron, Tim, & Shaun
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? smirnoff
4. What was your first job? babysitting
5. What was your first car? 1995 Dodge Neon
6. When did you go to your first funeral? I was 6 - it was for my great grandmother
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 1 yr old
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Washington
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? To Japan
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? no one, I met up with people a few blocks away
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Jenn - sort of keep in contact
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Myrtle Beach, SC
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? no one...
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groom. bridesmaid - when my mom married my step dad
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? stretch/yawn/snuggle into the covers
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? some kind of free concert on the beach
17. First tattoo or first piercing? First piercing - ears at 13; first tattoo -21
18. First celebrity crush? that I remember...Robert Redford in The Great Gatsby
19. First crush? James - 7th grade
20. First love? young love - James, love - John, truest love - Matt

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message
MrEMann

Vahlee wrote:
1. Who was your first prom date? never went
2. Who was your first roommate? my sister, last year

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Wild Turkey and jack Daniels
4. What was your first job? Illegal Fry Cook at a horse Track (15 years old)
5. What was your first car?1963 Dodge van with antique hardwood interior, oak cadillac steering wheel, and crystal door knobs

6. When did you go to your first funeral? have yet to attend one
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? never really had a hometown, if you mean birth city, then 2
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Like I remember
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? New Mexico 1978(solo, 5 years old)

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? never snuck out

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Closest thing I have is sis, moved around too much to keep friends
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? moved to ohio at 17

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My gal, or my sis depending on who answers first
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? never been either Wink

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? try to refrain from destroying the device which woke me
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Ratt/Bon Jovi WAYYYY back in the day
17. First tattoo or first piercing? 15 I got my ears pierced, 30 first tattoo
18. First celebrity crush? ?????

19. First crush? again ????

20. First love? ???

Post Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
LostInWalmart

1. Who was your first prom date? Kylie (Australian, but oddly enough not a Minogue)
2. Who was your first roommate? Lance and Slobodan (yes, Slobodan)
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Vaguely remember either a Screwdriver or Genessee Cream Ale
4. What was your first job? Busboy at an all-you-can-eat restaurant - gross gross gross
5. What was your first car? A hand-me-down Buick Skylark, sans air-conditioning
6. When did you go to your first funeral? 7 or 8 years ago, father of a friend
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I've moved all my life (witness protection) but the first time I was 3
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Some Belgian nun (not sequined, little love)
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Chicago to Amsterdam
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I snuck out when I was 17 to help a friend who was in trouble. Parent didn't find out for years. Bail money was not involved, neither were hookers.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Probably Kenny, but lost touch in '83. My newer models are sleeker and faster.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Washington DC in a funky hip neighborhood that I was too poor to enjoy properly.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Was my dad until he died. Now it's my wife (she was usually 1st or 2nd anyway, so don't give me a hard time)
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Groomsman for my (sleeker, faster) Best Friend when he married his psycho future ex-wife
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? pay up and go home. Ha! But seriously folks...get the paper and make breakfast.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Survivor opened for REO Speedwagon. The High Infidelity tour rocked.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? I was born with all the holes and adornments I need (so far)
18. First celebrity crush? Patty Smyth (I Am The Warrior)
19. First crush? random girls in high school...way too embarassing to remember now
20. First love? my wife, of course.

Post Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:22 am   View user's profile Send private message
Nevermore26

1. Who was your first prom date? Never went.
2. Who was your first roommate? Emily, Kenny, & Kenny's brother. (Don't remember the dude's name.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Jack Daniels. Made the great decision to go roller skating right afterwards. Still am banned from the place, & that was over 15 years ago!
4. What was your first job? Taco Hell(Bell) A whopping 2 days.
5. What was your first car? '78 Pontiac Firebird with rust holes the size of your head, a leaky gas tank & broken leaf springs. Replaced the gas tank & springs, but then the brakes & trans went out so I junked it.
6. When did you go to your first funeral? About 3 years ago. Always only went to wakes before that.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 19
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Don't remember.
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Probably New Hampshire via Boston.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Me, myself & I.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Sean. No, we got into a fistfight when I went to HS, & he was still in Jr High. Haven't spoken to him since. Ran into his older brother at a concert a few years ago & hear he's doing pretty good.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Moved in with an ex-girlfriend & her fiance & his brother.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? No one, really. I try not to spread my troubles around.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? I was an usher at a friend's wedding, that's about it.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Curse my existence.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Monsters Of Rock '88. Van Halen, The Scorpions, Dokken, Metallica & Kingdom Clone.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? Got my ear pierced when I was about 16 while standing in line to buy Metallica tickets. Got my first tattoo about 9 years ago. A tribal "S" with a yin-yang in the center.
18. First celebrity crush? Heather Thomas. Had that famous poster of her in that pink bikini on my wall throughout most of my young life...
19. First crush? Claudia.(don't remember her last name.) I liked her because she was different. She was the only girl in kindergarten to wear lipstick, & it was purple & tasted like grape candy. Mr. Green She moved back to Mexico when we were in 1st or 2nd grade, so I never saw her again.
20. First love? Don't think that's happened yet. Sad Was close a few times...

Nevermore...

Post Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sidviciousX

1. Who was your first prom date? Never went.
2. Who was your first roommate? Dave Zykan
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Tequila
4. What was your first job? busboy in a deli at 13 yrs old
5. What was your first car?1966 Pontiac ? It was a boat though
6. When did you go to your first funeral? about 7.
How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? About 10yrs old.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Sister somethin'
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Pittsburgh Pa. To St. Louis Mo
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Jim Audrain
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? His name was Charly Kelly, and he lived down the street when I was a small child in Pittsburgh. Then my parents moved.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? A mini-commune in Overland MO..
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My wife.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Chris and Donna Watson, around 1975.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Use the toilet, smoke a cig, then shower.Not always in that order
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Bachman Turner Overdrive, free at a drive-in theater
17. First tattoo or first piercing? Not yet. Just lots of scars
18. First celebrity crush? Goldie Hawn on Laugh-in.
19. First crush? Debbie Hollingsworth
20. First love? Marilyn, my wife

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Aubie

1. Who was your first prom date? Never went, I do remember being at a bowling alley one year though drinking beer...hmm.

2. Who was your first roommate? Lou

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Vodka...I've learned it's less scary in the martini form.

4. What was your first job? Goody's Sales associate...god that place is hell.

5. What was your first car? 1986 Lebaron Convertible named Homer...I loved that car.

6. When did you go to your first funeral? 6 years old...close family friend.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Moved a lot...military brat. I'd say 1 or 2?

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Nichols...man she was fat and mean.

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? St. Louis

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? No one...now I realize I may not have had many friends...or they were all goody too-shoes.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Lou...after these last few months, nothing can break us...man.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Auburn.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Mike....poor guy, but he signed the papers!

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Jana...but we don't talk anymore....actually, did I even show up?

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Kick the cats off the bed.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Journey...awesome!

17. First tattoo or first piercing? I have my ears pierced...twice in the left.

18. First celebrity crush? Megatron...transformers rock!

19. First crush? Nathan something...he was hot but then he moved away...adding to his mystery.

20. First love? First TRUE love? Mke...he was the first guy I dated past one month then the second time we ended up getting married. Eight years strong!

It's pronounced Aw-Bee if you were wonderin.

Post Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
piii

1. Who was your first prom date? Boycotted prom based on moral reasons

2. Who was your first roommate? Brian and Brian

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Mad Dog 20/20

4. What was your first job? Painting sign boards

5. What was your first car? Ford Fairmont Station wagon

6. When did you go to your first funeral? About 27

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 16

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Ms. Baker or sumpin

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Toronto

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Bruce, Rob, Toby

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Toby starting in 4th grade and still my best

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? A closet for 3 months

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? My GF, but if not her, Toby

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Toby's

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Crank my yank

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Minor Threat

17. First tattoo or first piercing? Ears cause I thought I was cool, but we know how that worked out.

18. First celebrity crush? Olivia Newton John

19. First crush? Kelly O

20. First love? Jen

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: