Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Another Questionaire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jamesokeeffe

1. Who was your first prom date? Kiera

2. Who was your first roommate? None yet

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Have never been drunk yet

4. What was your first job? Time keeping at the local hockey rink

5. What was your first car? NOthing yet

6. When did you go to your first funeral? About 10

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Have not yet

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Keibler

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Florida

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Tristan

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Brody, sort of

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Nowhere yet

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Kiera

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My brothers

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Wake up

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? The Detrimentals

17. First tattoo or first piercing? Nothing yet...

18. First celebrity crush? Angelina Jolie

19. First crush? Katy T

20. First love? Kiera

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Paul R

1. Who was your first prom date? Sexy Sadie the blow up doll

2. Who was your first roommate? Idi Amin

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Whiskey (never ever do that.)

4. What was your first job? Spray painter

5. What was your first car? Bobcat!!

6. When did you go to your first funeral? 21

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 5

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Dunno.

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Amsterdam

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? That chap who is now serving 5 to 10

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Paul H. No.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Etobicoke

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Dr. Phil

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Not happened and knowing my brothers, never will.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? (Edited for adult content)

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? The Cars!!!

17. First tattoo or first piercing? Ear

18. First celebrity crush? Brunette from ABBA

19. First crush? Donna Evans

20. First love? Stan the Blacksmith

Paul R

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lloydface

1. Who was your first prom date? I never went to a prom yet...
2. Who was your first roommate? Havent had one.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Tiger Beer. So much Tiger beer...
4. What was your first job? worked in Film Ireland doing reviews of films. Two of them got on the website Very Happy
5. What was your first car? Havent had a first car...
6. When did you go to your first funeral? I was about 11. My granda died.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I havent moved.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Frau Rotraut
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Washington
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I dont sneak out. It leads to more trouble than its really worth.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Ben Barkhoff, since 2nd class. As close as ever.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? I still live here.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Beth.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Never been either.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Wake up and drink some water.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? I went to see the Beautiful South with my folks when i was wee, but the first one alone was Green Day. Queued for nine hours and got to the front row. Well worth it!
17. First tattoo or first piercing? I got my lip pierced when i was 16. Now i have three in each ear as well.
18. First celebrity crush? Faith from Buffy is the first one i remember.
19. First crush? Ilke, this girl i liked when i was in 1st class in Germany.
20. First love? Janna.

Post Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
demophobe

Re: Another Questionaire  Reply with quote  

1. Who was your first prom date? some skater guy (my only prom date, do most people have more than one??)
2. Who was your first roommate? my husband

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? I've never been drunk. I don't drink. Is that weird?
4. What was your first job? bussing tables at an Italian restaurant
5. What was your first car? I drove my mom's omni for a while, but my first car was an 88 dodge aries

6. When did you go to your first funeral? I think i went to a few as a baby. The first one I remember was for my grandma. I was 14.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 20. But now I live in it again.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Sure, go and ask about the one grade I never went to. I skipped from kindergarten to second. Is that weird?
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?Never been. Hmm, again, is that weird? Don't drink, didn't go to first grade, never been on an airplane.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Well, crapola. I never did this either.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Shawn. Nope.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? With my husband (then boyfriend) in a 1 bedroom apartment on the second floor of someone's house.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? my husband
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? my brother

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? let the dogs outside
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? the monkees with Weird Al opening (it was the monkees without mike. Dang. He was my favorite.)
17. First tattoo or first piercing? my ears were pierced when I was about 12. I don't wear earrings anymore. I don't have anything else pierced or tattoed.
18. First celebrity crush? Hmmm. not sure I remember. Either Bruce Willis or Keifer Sutherland.
19. First crush?Chris S (though probably not the same one as the person who started the thread).
20. First love?First TRUE love? Matthew. First, last, still is and always will be.

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ace

I have a terrible addiction to questionnaires/surveys...

1. Who was your first prom date? Should their be multiples of this? Brad.
2. Who was your first roommate? Haven't technically had one. Except for ex-fiancee who was nothing more than a hobo.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? I'm not entirely sure. Probably Mike's Hard Lemonade or some equally putrid cooler.
4. What was your first job? Forgetting the lame kid jobs (read: babysitting, etc) then it would be Dairy Queen. Oh that didn't last long, I assure you.
5. What was your first car? '98 Grand Am. <3
6. When did you go to your first funeral? When I was 17. It was for my grandfather, and it was so grossly offensive that I'll never go to another funeral again. It was a room filled with people who refused to visit my grandfather for 10 years while he resided in a hospital, but they were MORE than happy to prance around in their medals at his memorial service. Fuck that.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I was 22 and moved to Tampa for six months. Big mistake.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? It was suppsoed to be Mrs. Tobin but we wound up with Mrs. Cox and she was a mega-bitch.
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Florida when I was 10.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I dont think I've ever snuck out.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Probably Kelli and no, we're not still friends.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Tampa. Now I'm back home <3
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Danielle.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Only been to one wedding, and I wasn't in the wedding party.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Take my meds and wash my face.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Only ever really seen local bands...
17. First tattoo or first piercing? Got my nose done when I was 18 but it's long since gone. I have a few others though. First tattoo is a fox on the side of my abs. I have a nerdy video game tattoo on my lower back.
18. First celebrity crush? Probably Fox Mulder in the X-Files.
19. First crush? Aaron Lidstone.
20. First love? Brad.

Post Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
conspiracies unlimited

1. Who was your first prom date? Diane the Pyscho Bitch

2. Who was your first roommate? well, if you count the one I was sleeping with, Jen... otherwise, Melissa and Jen... hmmm I think her name was Jen...

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Wild Turkey and Segram 7... please folks, do not try this at home, you just may wake up at the local drive-in, in the back seat of some strangers car, with some really pissed of chick screaming, I'm not going to do THAT with him back there... yeah, I don't really know what that's all about...

4. What was your first job? Camp counselor... yes, I'm going to hell...

5. What was your first car? '69 Camero...

6. When did you go to your first funeral? unde 1 year old...

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 19, joing the Army...

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. I'm not going to tell you because it may give away my true identity... duh!!!

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? L.A.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I don't think i ever did... I was just really quiet, so as not to wake my dad up...

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? C, no... drunk fuck almost ruined my wedding...

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Barracks... Ft Leonardwood, MO

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? No one... I go see a movie or two, and hope i forget about what's paining me...

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Never been, was ring bearer at age 5ish twice, and again at 10 or 12ish...

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? move to the couch and pass out...

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Genesis...

17. First tattoo or first piercing? don't have any, but my ex-wife had almost 30 peircings, and most of my girlfriends had 1 or 2ish... does that count???

18. First celebrity crush? Farrah... duh...

19. First crush? some chick in nursery school...

20. First love? huh??? prolly my wife, but who really knows... when you are young, who can tell the difference between love and infatuation, and by the time you can tell them apart, who remembers exactly what you felt way back then???
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Last edited by conspiracies unlimited on Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

hey check that out... I already posted this info, and then I posted again, and 1/2 the answers are sort of different...

Hmmm... ok, some of my answers seem to be based on my mood... others seem to be based on faulty memeory, and some well some just came flying out my ass at the speed of light... go figure...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
The Monkey

1. Who was your first prom date? Diana. We dated for two years even though we really didn't like eachother at all.
2. Who was your first roommate? Steve. He went on to become a doctor, but he was a little strange when I knew him. He came out of the closet a few years later.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? I can't remember. It was on a 7th grade trip to Italy with my Latin class. I remember a lot of 40 year old Italians in a bar laughing at the skinny drunken 11 year old though.
4. What was your first job? Stable hand
5. What was your first car? The Freedom Safari Mobile (1970 Bronco choptop). I loved that car. Until I blew it up.
6. When did you go to your first funeral? 8 or 9, my grandfather.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 17
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Lavek, I think.
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Can't remember
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, whom was with you? I don't think I did.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends? Guy LaMotta. We haven't been in contact for about 28 years though.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parentís house? My college dorm.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Mrs. Monkey
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My fraternity big brother Frank. We had turquoise tuxes with APRICOT ties/cumberbuns (yeah, bridezilla).
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? WEE WEE!!!!
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Pink Floyd, Delicate Sound of Thunder
17. First tattoo or first piercing? Carved my own tatoo at 11 but never inked it. Got an earing in college that I quickly grew bored of.
18. First celebrity crush? Either Ginger from Gilligan's Island or Daisy Duke. I'm not sure who was first.
19. First crush? Antonia DeSantis in the first grade. We had a date. Went to the Bronx Zoo. Many years later, my parents informed me that it was obvious that she didn't like me at all.
20. First love? My bike.

Post Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Alex Miller

1. Who was your first prom date? I graduated after my sophomore year.
2. Who was your first roommate? Brian Flint. We drank too much and never cleaned. It was a match made in heaven.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? I can't remember. I do remember the first "drunk till you puke" booze was Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve.
4. What was your first job? Boys and Funtronics at Sears.
5. What was your first car? My parent's 1980 Mercedes 300 SD. It went from 0-60 in just under 5 minutes.
6. When did you go to your first funeral? I avoid funerals.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 17
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Stumpefig
9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Illinois
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I really don't remember. But it was to TP this tool's house.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Reeve Holmstrom. No. I moved.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? In a basement.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I don't.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? I was a ringbearer. Sherry.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Shower
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? I saw Genesis. They were alright.
17. First tattoo or first piercing? No thanks. But I'm debating the tattoo.
18. First celebrity crush? Wonder Woman. Linda(Lynda?) Carter. Wowza. She still does it for me.
19. First crush? Kirsten Schmidtberger
20. First love? Summer

Post Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
zendao42

Re: Another Questionaire  Reply with quote  

1. Who was your first prom date?
DIDN'T GO- MY HIGH SCHOOL BOYFRIEND WAS A MARXIST IN A WHEELCHAIR

2. Who was your first roommate?
BOB

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
TEQUILA- PROBABLY MONTEZUMA (NEVER GOT DRUNK ON TEQUILA AGAIN)

4. What was your first job?
TECHNICALLY MODELING, BUT REALLY I GOT PAID TO WALK AROUND A BAR IN BATHING SUITS, LINGERIE, ETC.
I WAS FILLING IN ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND BECAUSE EVERYBODY ELSE WENT TO SEE MOTLEY CRUE.

5. What was your first car?
BUICK SKYHAWK- BEST DRUNK DRIVING/RIDING CAR EVER

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
FIRST TIME I WENT TO A FUNERAL HOME WAS IN THE EARLY 80S FOR MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER.
NEVER BEEN TO A GRAVESIDE SERVICE & REFUSE TO PARTCIPATE IN THE BOGUS PROCESSIONS.
I ONCE SANG AT A FUNERAL SERVICE AS PART OF A CHURCH CHOIR.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
EARLY 20S

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
DON'T REMEMBER HER NAME BUT I STILL HATE THAT SADIST!

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
REFUSE TO FLY UNTIL I GROW WINGS OR AT LEAST GET TO CARRY A PARACHUTE

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?
NEVER HAD TO SNEAK OUT

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always?
KRISTIN- HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN ABOUT 20 YEARS

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
AUBURN

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
NOBODY- IF NECESSARY, I SEND A GROUP E-MAIL WITH DETAILS
& TELL EVERYBODY NOT TO ASK ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
I WAS A GROOMSMAN IN MY EX-BOYFRIEND'S WEDDING-
HIS WIFE IS THE ONE WHO FIRST ASKED ME TO BE IN IT

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
STUMBLE TO THE BATHROOM

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
THE GUESS WHO OPENING FOR STEPPENWOLF

17. First tattoo or first piercing?
FIRST HAD MY EARS PIERCED IN THE LATE 70S- GOT MY NOSE PIERCED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.
I HAVE AN INSTRUCTIVE TATTOO JUST ABOVE MY PUBIC HAIR THAT I GOT IN MY EARLY 30S
(WISH I'D GOT THIS WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER!).
CONSIDERING THAT MY CLOSEST FRIENDS OWN A TATTOO/PIERCING SHOP
(& I PAINTED THEIR BATHROOM & COULD GET WHAT I WANT FREE)-
I'M NOT THAT INKED & POKED.

18. First celebrity crush?
DAVID LEE ROTH

19. First crush?
DON'T REMEMBER

20. First love?
CHRIS (SEE QUESTION #1)

Post Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

1. Who was your first prom date? Joe. Not Joelibris! Another Joe.

2. Who was your first roommate? Probably will be Mandy.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Uh... the closest I've gotten to drunk is about 4 glasses of Rum and Coke before my cousin pulled the plug on me. XD

4. What was your first job? Front Desk Assistant at the University Advising Center. Also my current job... XD

5. What was your first car? '99 Chevy Blazer.

6. When did you go to your first funeral? Erm... I think I was three.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 11, we moved from our apartment in Dallas to a house in GP.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Schmidt. Gah, she was cool.

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? The Philippines. The last time I went there, as well. T_T

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? Usually the Crew. I'd go out while mom was at work and made sure to be home before she got home.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Mandy and Rachel.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? T_T Getting there.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? No one really, well, maybe Mandy, but usually I have to vent first.

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Uh... haven't yet. Been a flowergirl when I was like... 8.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Go back to sleep and almost miss class.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Can't remember.

17. First tattoo or first piercing? Ears pierced. Standard piercing.

18. First celebrity crush? Uh... I think Bill Nye. Embarassed He was nerdy hot.

19. First crush? Some guy in middle school... I don't wanna say.

20. First love? Hasn't happened yet. T_T Poo.

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Julli

1. Who was your first prom date? Mark

2. Who was your first roommate? Cindy

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? Rum..I still don't like it

4. What was your first job? A strawberry farm

5. What was your first car? '73 Camaro

6. When did you go to your first funeral? I think it was 3rd grade...my grandma

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I didn't move far and I was 32

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Trickett

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Bahamas

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?
I never snuck out...snuck in a couple of times though

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? Tracy and we are still friends but not so close anymore

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? In an upstairs apartment...I liked it

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I don't usually but I guess probably my sister

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My oldest sister's

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? go to the bathroom and then I job in the shower

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? I'm not sure...maybe Styx

17. First tattoo or first piercing? pierced my ears

18. First celebrity crush? Robert Goulet

19. First crush? Johnny

20. First love? Mark

Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

1. Who was your first prom date? - I never went to the prom.

2. Who was your first roommate? - I shared a room with my brother until I was 8 and a few more times later on. I have to go with that because I can't possibly remember the names of any of the roommates I had during college.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? - The first time I got DRUNK, I was drinking Southern Comfort and Coke. It was the fact that my friend was mixing them by a ratio of a shot of Coke to a glass of Southern Comfort, and the fact that I had only eaten a Snickers bar and a couple apples that whole day that combined to keep me drunk even after I woke up at 2 the next afternoon. Embarassed

4. What was your first job? Shoveling shit at my uncle's dairy farm. The first job I got PAID for was picking and packing apples.

5. What was your first car? - 1969 Pontiac Catalina (my classmates made fun of it until I bolted an Old Style can to the hood)

6. When did you go to your first funeral? - I was 14 years old when I was a pall bearer for my Great Grandfather.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? - I never considered the town in which I grew up to be my hometown.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? - I can't quite remember that far back... I think it was Mrs. Volmer.

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? I flew from Milwaukee to Boston.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? I never felt the need to sneak out.

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? - Greg and I met in first grade and were pretty much inseparable that summer. His family moved away the next fall so we kept in touch for a while through the mail, but I haven't heard from him in about 30 years.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? - When I was 18, I went to work for an uncle in Oklahoma during the summer between HS and College so they put me up in their spare room.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? - I have no one to call, so I endeavor to not have bad days.

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My brother's

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? - I'm not very cognizant for the first hour or so, hence I'm not really sure what I'm doing.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? - My first "concert" was Bill Cosby at the Wisconsin State Fair. My first Music concert was Rush

17. First tattoo or first piercing? - I had my ear pierced back in college as much for the chance to be that close to the lovely young lady who performed the piercing, as for the decorative affectation it provided.

18. First celebrity crush? - Kim Richards. Let the kids today think what they will about Paris Hilton, I think her aunt Kim is still indescribably more attractive and infinitely classier.

19. First crush? - Joann.

20. First love? Michelle. That one hurt very deeply and for a very long time.

Post Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Wonko wrote:
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? - The first time I got DRUNK, I was drinking Southern Comfort and Coke. It was the fact that my friend was mixing them by a ratio of a shot of Coke to a glass of Southern Comfort, and the fact that I had only eaten a Snickers bar and a couple apples that whole day that combined to keep me drunk even after I woke up at 2 the next afternoon. Embarassed

Being fed Southern Comfort has been the start of way too many bad nights. Wink Oh well, if you're up for it, there's also a Sex & Booze Survey in the LISTS forum...

Post Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vgndoll

1. Who was your first prom date? - sante

2. Who was your first roommate? - pete and my husband

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? - a bottle or two of wine

4. What was your first job? worked at a horse barn as a kid, got paid w free riding lessons

5. What was your first car? - don't drive

6. When did you go to your first funeral? - 12 or so

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? - 24

8. Who was your first grade teacher? - Mrs. Banner

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? never flew

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you? never needed to

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends always? - ali. we still good friends.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? - an apartment w pete and my husband

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? - my sister

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? my sister's

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? - roll over and groan

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? - my friend's band in a dive bar, after that, foetus w ultra bide and halcion

17. First tattoo or first piercing? - ears at 8

18. First celebrity crush? - morton harket (?) - the guy from a-ha

19. First crush? - jason

20. First love? rob

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:56 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: