Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

Dust Jacket Spoiler?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Unc

chris wrote:
Did anyone notice that ADJ wasn't a mystery?

The book, like life, was a journey to be taken, not an equation to be solved.

Indeed. And a fine journey it was, too. I just finished it today, snorting wine out of my nose all the way. Wonderful. Deep bow and many thanks. The last line just fuckin' cracked me up, man.

Post Fri May 05, 2006 10:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lib

Unc wrote:
Goudron wrote:
I didn't connect the cover to the story, but I'm dull like that. I was sure Sophie would come save the day, or at least the hounds. The cover didn't give any hint of a 10 inch schlong.

You should get the French version...it has the 10-inch schlong on the spine of the book, right under Chris' name. Cool

Must be the Coffee Table edition. Wink

Post Fri May 05, 2006 10:48 am   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Lib wrote:
Unc wrote:
Goudron wrote:
I didn't connect the cover to the story, but I'm dull like that. I was sure Sophie would come save the day, or at least the hounds. The cover didn't give any hint of a 10 inch schlong.

You should get the French version...it has the 10-inch schlong on the spine of the book, right under Chris' name. Cool

Must be the Coffee Table edition. Wink

Sounds more like the nightstand edition to me.

Post Fri May 05, 2006 2:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: