Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

Right There In The Window!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joelibris

Right There In The Window!  Reply with quote  

I had to take the company truck for service today up in Salisbury, NC (because the place was CHEAPER, they made me drive 30 miles) but in the 2 hours I had to wander around the downtown area, I discovered the best damn bookstore in the state. What drew my attention to this shop? A HUGE display of AG's books in the front window, with ADJ at the crown. Therefore, I had to go in. The owner said he's sold quite a few copies of ADJ, and considering its a middling shop in a podunk town, that's saying something. Cheers to the indy booksellers for doing their part to get AG's books out to the public!

P.S. I scored TSA (orig version), Lamb and Fluke HC's, and a used HC of Coyote Blue. Yee-hawwww!

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Joelibris

Kinda hard to do without wheels...

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kate R

That's awesome because my paperback of Coyote Blue just ripped. I'm really pissed because it's the one with the cool artwork on the cover, and although the ten buck version also has a cool picture I've become attatched to this one. It's still readable though, so all's good.

Post Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Click

I lived in Wilson for 2 years. Graduated from East Carolina University, in fact. I love NC. One thing I noticed about my stint there...no matter where you want to go, it is two hours away. Salisbury is a great little town. There is a medieval armorer that lives there that has some really cool stuff.

Post Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Joelibris

well, we need to wrangle AG there for a signing on the Bite Me tour...

Post Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ROM

*sigh* and none of the second hand bookstores here have anything chris moore related... they have vole de nuit and le petit prince... easay to come by books for 50 cents.

<--- hates maryland sometimes.

and now my fav card and comic store is gone.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:35 am   
ckfencer03

i love NC. love it.

Post Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: