Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

His Nineness Thanks You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Click

His Nineness is his Oneness on the Booksense Bestseller List for Fiction:
http://www.booksense.com/bestsellers/index.jsp?jsessionid=188437992009313406#hcfic

and on the San Francisco Chronicle best seller list: http://www.sfgate.com/eguide/books/bestsellers/

And number 9 on the Publisher's Weekly list: http://www.publishersweekly.com/index.asp?layout=bestsellerslist&channel=bestsellers&imarketid=2&listdate=04%2F04%2F2006

9 A Dirty Job. Moore, Christopher
Morrow, $24.95. ISBN 0060590270.

Kick butt, AG!

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Jillopy

Congrats again!

I just can't wait to see his Nineness on the 9th!!!! 5 days to go! weeeeeeeee

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

mllefifi wrote:
Joelibris wrote:
who knows if thats the correlation...perhaps when "Bite Me" book 10, comes out, Chris will be transported to 1980 have have hot steamy nookie with Bo Derek, star of the movie "10"(and it ain't cheatin', as AG didn't know Charlee in '80). Or maybe it'll sell 10 million copies. Who knows?

Or go further back to the 10 Commandments... When CM writes his 12th book, he might have to go back to the early Soviet era to deal with "The Twelve Chairs."

I'm sure H.N. (aka AG) would rather deal with Bo Derek than a bunch of crusty old Russian dudes...

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

Your Royal nineness sir, you seem to have made it to the Washington post....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/30/AR2006033001526.html

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
derreka

Wow Red Orca..thanks for the link to the Washington Post review.. Chris keeps raking in the accolades. Now I am just waiting for him to be on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. How cool would THAT be?
Jillopy, you reminded me that I too will be seeing his Nineness on the ninth. Hmmmmm A coincidence? I think not. I for one will be listening for murmors from the sewers and looking out for glowing Alanis Morrissette CD's in Anderson's Bookstore. See you there!

Post Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message
starry starry night

Congratulations Your Nineness. You are amazing!!!

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:22 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

I, for one, am disappointed in you Chris. For someone who claims they have buddhist tendencies, I can't believe you are happy with anything less than oneness.

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
I, for one, am disappointed in you Chris. For someone who claims they have buddhist tendencies, I can't believe you are happy with anything less than oneness.

Ooo! ooo! ooo! Can't think of a pun involving English "wanness" or Korean-ish "won-ness" ... Damn! This is why I'm neither a writer nor an improv comedian (let alone a comedian of any kind, for that matter).

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
derreka

mllefifi wrote:
FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:

Ooo! ooo! ooo! Can't think of a pun involving English "wanness" or Korean-ish "won-ness" ... Damn! This is why I'm neither a writer nor an improv comedian (let alone a comedian of any kind, for that matter).

Doesn't His Nineness say that he is a Buddist with Christian ethical tendencies?
That is something quite different.
For all of you who dl stuff from iTunes, they have His NN's latest on sale in audiobook form. I wrote a review (my writing style will probably lose more readers (listeners???) for His NN rather than gain him) so any help you guys can give would be great!

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message
RedOrcaMoon

Re: more on nine  Reply with quote  

Taco Bob wrote:
Anyone notice A Dirty Job #9 on the NYT Bestseller Fiction List is CM's 9th book???
omg...I totally noticed that... jsut now... @_@ SEE HOW SLOW I AM?? jsut like my compy!

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedOrcaMoon

Lisa M, Sarah and other MArylanders, Verginians, and fellow DCers... and delawarians, (sorry I dont count jersey... maryland policy, not mine,. I would but,.. ) Razz lookit who ew'll be meeting! ^_^ *jumps up in the air like shes at a rock concert and giggles*

MEEE!!!

Post Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
krgrand26

awesome  Reply with quote  

congrats on the new york times bestsellers list!
can't wait to see you in new york in a week and a half!

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:03 am   
travist

his nineness  Reply with quote  

congratulations!! although i can't believe this is your first timeon this list!

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sgt_steve

And welcome to Travist, who is user #1000 on the board! Woot!

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kathi Sircy

OK,... Let's get to "Your Oneness"! Eh?  Reply with quote  

Let all the authors below you be green with envy, Chris!!
Uh,... I mean Your Nineness!
Hope you are having fun on the tour! Just let us wear you out!!! (but not so much that you don't get your next book done. Ya know,... it's really not about anything but the amazing BOOKS you write! Thank Y-O-U!!!

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: