Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Welcome to user #1000 - Travist
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sgt_steve

Welcome to user #1000 - Travist  Reply with quote  

And the latest of our board statistical milestones is here! Let's all welcome Travist, user #1000! He's clearly gonna be a good one, because he immediately put up his first post.

Yea! Woo-hoo!

OK, kid, that's enough partying. Read the rules, doff the duds, perch on the stack of books, and get postin'. Somebody will be along soon with the rubber gloves. Do you prefer latex or nitrile?

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jaandlu

Welcome Travist!

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Joelibris

Welcome, Trav! Hope you are slightly insane, cuz it helps here. Oh yes! heheheHAHAHAHAHAHAhehehetitter.

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
y

yeah, what they said.

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
travist

Re: Welcome to user #1000 - Travist  Reply with quote  

sgt_steve wrote:
And the latest of our board statistical milestones is here! Let's all welcome Travist, user #1000! He's clearly gonna be a good one, because he immediately put up his first post.

Yea! Woo-hoo!

OK, kid, that's enough partying. Read the rules, doff the duds, perch on the stack of books, and get postin'. Somebody will be along soon with the rubber gloves. Do you prefer latex or nitrile?

latex!

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jillopy

Don't get too excited. They don't actually show up. I've been waiting for my strip search for weeks......

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message
jaandlu

It's coming Jill, give it time. There are a lot of noobs coming in and you can't rush a strip search.

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

One day when you least expect it you'll get a whiff of Vaseline, and then off in the distance you'll hear it: snap.

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ginjg

jaandlu wrote:
It's coming Jill, give it time. There are a lot of noobs coming in and you can't rush a strip search.

Well you can rush a strip search, but that's why they have such a negative conotation

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tal

*muffled voice* We're still on Deb's cleavage - we'll get to you soon™.

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lisa

Welcome Travis. You are special.

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jillopy

lisa wrote:
Welcome Travis. You are special.

Special... like he rides the short bus?

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:32 am   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Does he get his own Olympics?

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
travist

i AM special  Reply with quote  

and i DO ride a very short bus, and i sit right behind the driver telling him which way to go.

as for the rules, i don't sit on the books, i sleep on them, neekid...so that i may have dreams of Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:53 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
travist

Joelibris wrote:
Does he get his own Olympics?

"Dead Alive" kicks butt...this calls for divine intervention!

Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:57 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: