Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Successful Chris Moore stalking in the burbs completed
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smartnfunnyfem

Location: West Chicago, IL (about 35 miles west of Chicago to be precise)
Successful Chris Moore stalking in the burbs completed  Reply with quote  

And as an added bonus, WE got a puppet show put on by His Nineness himself! Sorry they are so blurry. I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep the camera still.

http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pnhinlNiIIws7IP8FHK_EBXtk1fUA9vuWLLJsIArPnMgJpLfhZwhTcBucHbz7jYMZU1AvT9s5bmgxZAN8HXdCWQ1Iw7Td29sUYTaijlTcgNhQ4wesplrqWhIzJYioKvds4pLICqTQE8ohttp://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pnhinlNiIIws7IP8FHK_EBQa4inJWRJhGHZ_3aoSsdi8XiS5YDbBX37iZCHeA8olXaqE8LZQ2q1F0T-VDsTckcClU3w83ffd6tOIFE-oDd36VpSWCR2UyokUmTfhvhrIBCH3gI-G1aH0http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1pnhinlNiIIws7IP8FHK_EBRL5x2ejeYh9ECpnHkbu2PaPBDkbEcC9DRu-U7p3wPkX5heCN0bAseuhke3NNWo_laGrDau9ExufvVEEuzBBxQpjN-ckp_zkGHcwJ7aPlNpyDjxaiTd1rEI
And two thumbs up for remembering Norah, the Emergency Backup Daughter's name! She was amazed (so was I)!

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
jaandlu

Damn, we didn't get a puppet show. I feel ripped off.

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Joelibris

Yes, but you guys got a MUCH louder shirt, Ja...

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jillopy

smartnfunnyfem -- sorry I missed ya! I called out to see if there were any board members but no one answered. I have a few pics of me and derrika with Chris and I'll post as soon as I figure out how to do it.

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Jillopy

more pics  Reply with quote  

Oooooh, I can't believe I figured out how to do this! Yay me!

The Puppet show:

Chris wearing the same shirt he had on in Detroit:

Audience -- well over 100 people:

Jill (Jillopy), Chris, and Derrek (derreka):

Rob (not a board member yet), Chris, and Jill:

A great time was had by all! Thanks so much Chris!

Last edited by Jillopy on Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

True Jā, but he did designate us all to be officers after the coup. I think that trumps puppet shows

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

Ginjg wrote:
True Jā, but he did designate us all to be officers after the coup. I think that trumps puppet shows

But I won the most love. He said that basically, the further you travelled, the more the love. I win. I did an "I win" dance too.

He also managed to embarrass me in front of everyone. He apologised for the people at the back (us) and I turned around to see the people at the back, discovering he meant us to which he said, "Yes, Jeff, I'm pointin at you." My wit left me...I stood as if naked in front of a bunch of strangers. His ability to disarm me at distance is quite impressive, Klari should take lessons.

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
But I won the most love. He said that basically, the further you travelled, the more the love. I win. I did an "I win" dance too.
That was a dance? Jeez, we all thought you just twitched in shock.

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

I only see broken links for the pictures. Sad I've PM'd Jill to get copies to put on the the Chicago page. Current Chi page is [url=]here.[/url]

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

dang your luck, steve. Jill's flashing cleavage.

Post Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jillopy

Dang it. I was so proud of myself. I could see the pics on my home computer but now I can't here at work. hmmmmm

I asked the photographer if I was showing too much cleavage and Chris responded, "You can never show enough cleavage." Then he told me if I was a guy my name would be Bob. hmmmm

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:28 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

sgt_steve wrote:
I only see broken links for the pictures. Sad I've PM'd Jill to get copies to put on the the Chicago page. Current Chi page is [url=]here.[/url]

If you right-click the red cross and select Properties, then copy the URL into the browser, you can see the pic. This is on Windows. Don't know how you'd do that on a mac.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JennyO

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:

If you right-click the red cross and select Properties, then copy the URL into the browser, you can see the pic. This is on Windows. Don't know how you'd do that on a mac.

On a Mac, you can right click and choose "view image". Works just fine.

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:06 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

Jill's pictures are off on the Kodak web site. They supposedly try to block secondary linking, and that may be what's going on here -- Jill has all the links right, and she sees them because they're in her cache. I didn't see them until I manually loaded them. So I've copied all the images to my Boardello tour page, and have sent Jill an update so they'll magically appear.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

And voila! It worked.

Yes, I emptied my cache before checking. Grandmother, eggs, you know the drill. Drop and give me 20.

Post Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: